The Villainess Lives Again - Vol. 1 Ch. 22

The emperor is a real piece of shit. He told his son to go pal around with that count, then gets on his case for doing just that.

I don't think Tia can hate her mother too much. Afterall, in her past life, Tia was just as bad as her mother was.

Thanks for the chapter!!
Evron's proposal was simple yet very effective. I saw you blushing, Tia~

Aggregator gang
Thazz effed up, they did like a hunger games approach to the children. Also, hope we can see her start to build up her spy network soon. It’ll be soo cool

Dex-chan lover
The character design for the mother has changed a lot. In chapter 4 and she looked about 15 yo. She seems to be around 25 now. Still too young, but the shift is weirder than MC's shrinking eyebrows.

her mother's FACE is indeed lretty, but her personality is rotten. i can't wait for the next chapter. thank you for this

Dex-chan lover
@HOOfan_1 The WN constantly reiterates that the emperor's a bad person - selfish, vile and more interested in his own personal power games over the people's welfare.

To tell you the truth.... i understand why the white haired guy became like that... but that doesn't mean I like him it's just that i 7nderstand why he became like that.

Dex-chan lover
@Ariria
If you don't mind, I'm quite interested by how this man become like that, could you explain ?

@Kingdo because his father is a selfish piece of crap who pushes him to pal around with shady people, and his mother has been teaching him since birth how to stab people in the back in order to become the next emperor.

Then again, his mother wasn't really that wrong, considering they emphasized in one of these chapters, that of all the candidates to become next emperor, the ones who don't win are in danger of having their whole families wiped out by the one who wins, and the fact that Cedric's parents were falsely accused and executed by the emperor, seems to indicate that is the truth. I am surprised Cedric survived.

That's why I say that Tia can't be too harsh on her mother. Tia was taught to backstab people, and her mother was probably taught that either by experience or by her own parents.

I'm not sure we ever learned what happened to Tia's mother after her half-brother became emperor. I wouldn't be surprised if he had her killed.

Fed-Kun's army
The emperor totally messed up and introduced him to the wrong guy... He remained in touch, out of courtesy, and then gets blamed for having ties with with a swindler-cum-human trafficker

😑 the king is so selfish! And sure throws blame away whenever it’s convenient for him. And Lawrence has to handle a selfish/childish king as a father, I feel sorry for him! Given his mother is eccentric too 😢
But even the worst parents(tho they’re not “the worst”) and the environment he was raised in, don’t justify him being soo evil, scheming or sadistic! Worst of all “heartless” to the point he’ll kill his own son to frame his sister!

Their mother reminds me of the “witch” from Narnia. 🤔 The novel, not movie
Can anyone guess which witch I’m talking about?😏

Users who are viewing this thread