The Villainess Lives Again - Vol. 1 Ch. 23

Tia is so broken. Ugh. My heart bleeds for her. I hope she heals herself in her second life and actually become happy. :(

Dex-chan lover
DAMN that's some foreshadowing, nice (and good gracious, THANK YOU for) pointing it out

Delightfully devilish Seymour.

Also now's your time to shine, Freyl. Help ms. Guest pls

Welp @.@ how would you fall in love with a woman who you think is manipulating you... I guess you still fall in love anyway even if you think it's fake @.@

What the hell was that crazy bitch so upset about that she throws a for like that..
Jesus Christ she's ridiculous, didn't know the Emperor had a thing for crazy ones..

Group Leader
It's just a tea party, but I want you guys to consider that one of the most tell-tale signs of abuse is isolation from peers in order for the victim to feel like they have no life outside of the abuser.

Dex-chan lover
Extra WN info states when
Miraila was in a bad mood, she'd always take out her anger on Tia.

Ex. Tia recalls when she was younger, Miraila beat her for not inheriting her looks unlike Lawrence - that if only Tia looked like her the emperor would've been even happier and bestowed even more favours on them. Tia darkly thinks that it was probably a good thing she didn't, as the emperor would've tried to sexually claim her if she had Miraila's looks.

@Eclat123
Extra WN info states Miraila is the emperor's one true love, despite his many other sexual conquests she's the only woman who has a place in his heart. Plus he considers her and Lawrence his one true family.

Grand Duke is a nice guy. I bet he just didn’t want seeing Tia get hurt, especially on purpose... I think he has resigned to his fate of being used as chess piece by Tia lol

Dex-chan lover
@ibnat : Go to the previous chapter and note the information shown on the girls Tia invited.

This is very much planned.

Oh god I was so scared for Tia. I usually don't like ml coming to the rescue of the fl but this was one where I was literally screaming for him to hurry up. Maybe it's a little too realistic and personal

I love Tia so much. She’s smart as a whip and still a good bean. But poor thing still just considers herself a tool to be used.

#woulddiefortia

Users who are viewing this thread