The Villainess Lives Again - Vol. 1 Ch. 23

huhuhu i know you got plans, dear. But please take care of yourself or let the duke spoil you

Dex-chan lover
As much she planning stuff, seems like it wasn't itentional this time, cause it wasn't her plan to endanger guests.
I hope at least.

@WhimsiCat

I get the daughter of the newspaper, but I forget who Ser Kishore is that would make his daughter matter. Just looked it up, Daughter of a prestigious royal guard so word gets around to the Emperor, got it.

Also a bit worried about next chapter Evron is going to be piiiiiiiiiiissed at her since she disregarded his rule and set herself up to be injured.

Double-page supporter
So Tia capitalized on what Lawrence said huh. She used self-sacrifice to move their plans along. Tia is now officially the villainess version of Hachiman, though imperfectly. I repeat

SHE'S THE VILLAINESS VERSION OF HACHIMAN Y'ALL

Thank you for the chapter

@WhimsiCat Tia definitely had enough foresight to know her mother would cause a scene but like the beating was so severe... I'm just wondering if she's okay to get beaten up like that just to proceed with her plans (who am I kidding, Tia is probably like ready to kill herself if that means she could avenge what happened in her previous life)

Lol Lawrence must really despise his mom creature now that she’s ruined their reputation in front of the duke

it's ironic how the mom says "a man's interest is still fleeting" as if she herself isn't profiting from a man's interest

Of course we do. Even the vase in the background remembers :D

But where was the knight who was supposed to guard her? 🤔

Aggregator gang
Hol up! Where was Tia bodyguard given to her by the duke?! Where was he? Why wasn't he there? Could the illuminati taken the bodyguard?

Aggregator gang
@Pocky8 contacted the duke probably, cause the bodyguard probably can't stop the mother cause of hierarchy thingy

Fed-Kun's army
Feel so bad that it came to this, but I feel it was the only way to get out of her mom's clutches. You go girl!

@Eldistan i *think* sir kishore is the imperial knight that she met on the road after first meeting the duke for the first time since reincarnation. maybe she wanted someone connected to an actual official around too, since people could say the news is spinning lies about the event

Guys don't forget that Tia is often beaten like this. It was going to happen eventually again. This way Tia can make it happen for her own benefit.

Double-page supporter
@ibnat It would be nice if that's the case. Getting public opinion on her side so when she banns her mother from her home her reputation doesn't take a hit. Mommy Dearest is scary. Reminds me of the "no wire hangers" scene.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tUkE9qaVgmo

Users who are viewing this thread