The Villainess Lives Again - Vol. 1 Ch. 25

Dex-chan lover
Dang, she be playing actual chess and setting up traps and strategies unlike other villainess stories. She’s acting like a true villainess.

Dex-chan lover
AAAAHHHHhh, I love her plays. She's playing 5d chess while everyone else is playing 1d Chess.

Group Leader
omg guys Literally just picked this up yesterday/today, and seeing the update makes me so happy. QvQ

Have y'all read "Ingrid the White Deer"? I swear, the ML is a total asshat, but the FL is so balls-to-the-wall conniving that I felt bad for him. XDD

dear brother u are evil but u look so damn fine

and omg i like where this is going i rlly love our pretty and smart fl <3

Dex-chan lover
That end point the translators bring up is good, explaining why she is a villain compared to so many others of the same trope.

On a similar level I wanted to mention it's pretty ironic that her mother abused and exploited her, now resulting with Tia to start exploiting her brother and mother in similar ways to sow discord...

I love how diabolic she is and how her manipulation honestly sounds so reasonable. Dang, she is one truly to be feared.

Agreed with translators notes. That’s some expert manipulating right there, finally worthy of villainess behaviour compared to other series.

Now this is what you called a villainess! A scheming women with brain not some air-head girl who sometimes even lack the basic common sense.

For once before I thought the brother has some kind of siscon.. but it’s just in my imagination, he’s just egoist af

Aggregator gang
She was a fucking tactician, best schemer in the whole empire that dare to trample on anyone. What do you expect?

Aggregator gang
I love her!! She's a bad enemy to have. She managed to put Lawrence on the throne on her past life, so I'm not surprised how cunning she is. Fuck u lawrence for betraying Tia and now You'll face the consequences

Users who are viewing this thread