The Villainess Lives Again - Vol. 1 Ch. 25

@Singingbun Her goal in her previous life (or the goal her mother instilled in her) was to make her brother king and live a happy harmonious life with her mother under her brother's protection. Obviously she achieved the first part, but even after she neutered herself for him, Lawrence, that sadistic f#cker, completely destroyed her.

It’s like they are playing chess. They have only made their first move but she already knows how she is going to put them in checkmate. It’s amazing.

Okay that was so amazing tia's villainous is so chilling like gorgeous I don't know how to explain it but it's *mwah* beautiful

Dex-chan lover
I think she's a more effective villainess because she so disciplined. Also, yes, those chandeliers are hideous, no need to have more of them.

Dex-chan lover
That look in her eyes in the last closeup panel. How evil and beautiful!

But setting up that trap went too easy. Her brother doesn't seem to be that dangerous, if that was all to make him fall for it. Something tells me that trap won't spring.

I love how you can rally see and understand why this girl could be a villainess. Can't wait to see her mother fall into despair 🤣😈

Thank you Sawateam & Bell's scans for the upload! Man! I agree with the translators- THIS is a villainess-reborn story done right😎
In most other villainess rebirth /reincarnated tropes you don't really see the MCs deviousness in their past life, nor do you see them doing much manipulation in their present life. They are mainly do-gooders (with some badass attitude- I'll give them that) who win the hero/male harem via their kindness etc etc. Aaah I love this female MC- she is my favorite alongwith the MC from "Villainess reverses the hourglass". Both are kind yet highly skilled in deception and manipulation MUAHAHAHAHAHA😈😈

Group Leader
You see this is a true villainess. She leaves you thinking "damn, that's kinda messed up ngl, I can't help but think she isn't a good person" but at the same time it's so cool and all of her actions are logical and scream "why not??"

I just love Tia. Her whole being really screams villainess. Even after being reincarnated she is still her old self just with different goals and that's what i love about her. A lot of villainess are being named villainess for the sake of having a villainess not even though they exhibit no signs of villainy. But with Tia you don't have to think hard why she's named a villainess. It's the perfect title for her

Aggregator gang
Tia is giving me chills. Her sweet words reminded me of the way her mother hugged her after abusing her. She really is the villainess.
BUT at the same time, god I just love her so much. She always kept her goals and priorities in her mind, act in a logically and set up traps one by one. If any, the only thing she lacks is self-love, and that gonna be fullfilled by Cedric.

I kind of wish for a plot twist to happen.... for some reason..... well it won't happen but yeah! XD

Whew, Tia, I’m just glad she’s using her powers for good this time. I hope Lawrence doesn’t get hurt too much in the process. Also, you can really tell how they are products of their environment with the level of manipulation (Tia) and violence (Lawrence) they are capable of.

Wait a sec, lemme get the setting right? Tia and Lawrence were in the Grand Duchy right? The Evron Grand Duchy? And Lawrence was the guest, since Tia will be the Duchess soon???

Why the curtsey Tia?? Did Lawrence has some kind of title I'm not aware of? Come to think of it, what is his title? How come he wanted the throne without even having a proper title?!

Why Lawrence even has the gall to told he to sit, when it is NOT even his house? What kind of manner is this?? What the ever loving fuck is that Emperor ever taught him???

Users who are viewing this thread