The Villainess Lives Again - Vol. 1 Ch. 32

Double-page supporter
Is she implying she will kill her mother and brother? The emperor is a snob but I think he really loves them.
Anw Tia is not "going down the villainess path". She was already a true villainess in her previous life, and makes no attempt to change her way or get redemption in the second chance. Only her purpose changes. This makes it so different from the other "villainess reincarnated" story who becomes a good protagonist instead. Perfect example of an evil person who doesn't get redeemed even by torture and death.

YASSSS GIMME THE REVENGEEEEE, really refreshing to see an ambiguous female character for a change. The Villainess Turns the Hourglass is good, but Tia is next level.
I'm stoked to see where this is heading.

@vangoz the way I read it, it seems more like she's going to drive a wedge in her mother/brother's images and make the emperor have to seperate himself more and more from them. Eventually having to cut ties or something because he can't politically keep them by his side if he wants to keep his power and image

TIAAAA WHEN YOU WITH CEDRIC YOU LOOK SO INNOCENT BUT WITH ANOTHER PERSON YOU'RE SO SLY SJBFJSKALA

i admire her, she's true villainess she just changed her target

but tia still looking lowly to herself, she not really thinking what best of her, and only thinking for her plan. Cedric please help her 😢😢

Lmaoooo those complaining abt Tia being an actual villainess like,,,, sis, this is NOT a redemption/death flag escaping story.

This is a revenge + finding happiness story. Tia is a Self-proclaimed Tool for Vengeance, and bc of years of abuse via Mirailia and Lawrence, has pretty much every difficulty saying that she deserves happiness.

I think Tia is keeping Cedric out of most of it so he has plausible deniability. And Freyl clearly agrees. She is completely ready to take the fall for Cedric if it goes pear-shaped. Exactly what Lawrence did to her but voluntary this time.

Does she think she can just disband everything in two years and Cedric will never have problems after she disappears? Or is she planning to hand the whole system over to Freyl or someone like him to keep protecting Cedric later?

Thank you for mass translating this!! You guys have worked hard 💗💗 please took good rest since you have catch up with the raw!!

This manga is certainly my favorite, the plot is thick and I love how the author explain some background stories of fl in subtle way. Like honestly I can see why Tia being so hard on herself, how ready she is to make Cedric the emperor,even if it means doing the same things as she did in the past for lawrence, how she thinks she don't deserve happiness or being spoiled. Or just the small things like how she is so thin and don't have many dresses! The author showing that through the action of the characters and conversation, not only through words like "I'm a villain who have been abuse by my mother, I feel uncomfortable in dining room so I eat less and my mother isolate me thats why I don't have many dress" like some reincarnation manga out there.

This and 'my fiance fall in love with my little sister' (novel) have a really good way of telling story, and I love it!

Dex-chan lover
I don't think she's actually after revenge. I mean she is, but not for herself.

This whole "I will make him miserable" thing is for getting the Empress on her side, and probably coincides with what she has to do in order to remove Lawrence as a threat anyway. I see no indication she actually wants revenge for her own sake. This is vengeance without emotion, a purely calculated move.

not ONE but TWO exclamation marks!!
damn Tia is bulldozing everything!
This is one hell of a tense mither in law interview!
but Tia got this!

MD@Home
Tia is probably one of the few villainess MCs out there that actually stays true to what being a villain is like. But despite that, I want her to be happy.

Thanks for the updates

Users who are viewing this thread