The Villainess Lives Again - Vol. 1 Ch. 32

@HOOfan_1

I don't know why you are mad.

Also having a mental illness does not excuse anyone of abuse. She threw a damn vase at her daughter before Cedric took Tia out of the estate. Said she had every right to KILL Tia if she wanted. So no, I'm not going to giving this woman a pass. She just wanted to keep her by her side, you say. How about doing it by being a loving mother? She did it with Lawrence, in spite of her being 'unstable' why couldn't she do it with Tia? Miss me with that one.

Like I said, she will not kill her mother because she does still love her despite all the neglect and abuse she has received. Cedric isn't Lawrence and will therefore not kill all his rivals to rise to the top. As for her actions leading to her mother's death, it is what it is. Collateral happens when you scheme and do bad thing. Do we even know what happened to the mother in the first Timeline? No. We can't predict this one.

She hadn't intended to go back in time in the first place. She had expected to die, and reverse time for Cedric. Tia doesn't care if she dies in the end, because was meant to be dead during the ritual. Why should she be less devious if her opponents are just as devious? In the first Timeline she was able to do all those nasty things, because there were people willing to do those things for her. Do you think someone won't try taking Cedric and her out for the thrown? Gurl...

Her goal is to get Cedric to the thrown, eliminating all opponents. Sometimes that includes killing. Perhaps I'm used to such machinations given I watch a lot of historical kdramas and GOT so it doesn't shock me or turn me off because...

she is a villian!

The only reason why I like this series so much is how political it can truly get and not just sappy romance.

@KenOne I don't know why you think I am mad....My comment "you really pissed me off girl, I will reward you" was a reference to how the Empress really seemed offended by Tia's actions, and then asked her what she wanted for her reward.

I also don't know why you think I was trying to excuse her mother...

Tia however, I do think is excusing her mother, because she loves her mother, and seems to think her mother loves her. Lawrence on the other hand, I don't think she either loves him, and we all know he doesn't give a shit about her.

As for her plots now. She misjudged her brother, and that screwed her and the country over. Even if she doesn't care about dying for her actions, how does she know she is doing the right things this time?

looooved it i guess the box of salt was just an excuse to send the duke away ? i realy love evil fls i wish more mangas have them

Damn, I love how stoic and emotionless she can be when asserting her plans and enacting her will.

@HOOfan_1

“how does she know she is doing the right things this time?”

... Because this is her second time doing these things? Thanks to time travel? And Cedric running the resistance in the original timeline, which was what kept the West from falling apart completely?

Dex-chan lover
@HOOfan_1

Because any path that puts Cedric as emperor is the right path. The two other choices are Lawrence and Roygar, neither of whom would be good for the empire. As for whether the path she chose is the perfect path... who knows, it probably isn't. But it's what she decided as the best path given her abilities, knowledge, and personality.

Remember, she sacrificed herself to fulfill Cedric's wish. His wish was for an empire where the common people could live happily, and the only way for that to happen is for Cedric to become emperor. Tia will use any means at her disposal to make Cedric emperor, no matter the cost or how evil. At least, that is her current mindset. I'm certain Cedric will start changing that little by little.

@HOOfan_1
I do apologize if I misunderstood, that is on me. 😅

As for plot. She believes putting Cedric on the throne at all cost will prevent what happened in the first timeline, because Lawrence was a horrific failure. Who is to say using her talents won't work? Look at what she has already accomplished with exposing the trafficking ring. It may annoy a lot of people, but the way she is planning things is so she takes the fall if push comes to shove, and Cedric remains clean. You can see how she is keeping Cedric out of her plotting and is picking people to help her very carefully. She didn’t fail the last time, she was betrayed there is a difference to me in that.

Dex-chan lover
Now this is some conspiracy. Let's break that cheating bastard down until he's nothing!

Muwahaha...hahaha...GYAHAHAHA! Villainess? Me?

Dex-chan lover
idk why people still thinks this is fully revenge. Tia does all of this for Cedric, even she said that she's willing to put herself in gallows after Cedric found out the deeds that she've made. If you're thinking about killing her mother or brother, think about how it will affect the emperors opinion on putting Cedric on the throne. That's might be a problematic. And at the start she's willingly sacrafice herself for Cedric, but somehow the result are different and because of it she will do this time for Cedric in new timeline.

I also find that someone say the whole story have been easy for Tia without struggle ( i dont think its not since its involve with a physical abuse), but somehow i disagree. If she can put lawrence in the throne, then that means she also can do it the same for Cedric, but this time with previous knowledge on how the future will be. Knowing that, its making her more indestructable as a Villainess.

unless there's some bulshet where the saintest somehow againts her because of romance shit, but let just hope it wont since Cerdric stated that the saintess are like sister to him. But im not reading this for romance.

Dex-chan lover
@KenOne
Do we even know what happened to the mother in the first Timeline?

In fact yes, this information is given. Lawrence execute her because she lecture him about his violent behaviour tohard his womens.

We didn't know her at that time so this information is easily forgotten

@HOOfan_1
As for her plots now. She misjudged her brother, and that screwed her and the country over. Even if she doesn't care about dying for her actions, how does she know she is doing the right things this time?

In the novel this is better explain, she know her brother was a piece of shit from the start, that why she dissolve her information group and put a low profile after he became king. To say "look, I'm not a treat to you, leave me in peace" but he didn't let her alone because she know to much.
She did that because at that time she wanted to be loved by his family and her family complimented her when she help her brother, that all.
Now she understand that her family will never love her and feel guilty about her action, so she switch to the person she think from the start he will be a good king, Cedric.

Users who are viewing this thread