The Villainess Lives Again - Vol. 1 Ch. 34

Contributor
But you don't need to use discord to get the chapters, you can navigate there from the releases page of their site. You can't download anything for archiving which is a little frustrating but it's there I guess

Ah, seems they changed it

lol at anyone who complains that it's difficult to go to Sawateam's website to read the chapters. You join their discord, then go to their website and find the manhwa. It's literally 3 or 4 clicks. They don't have ads or malware, the site is safe.

Official translations are at Chapter 33 right now, so just right behind all releases on mangadex. And the translation isn't bad.

yea about this. Sawateam never dropped this you know. They just stopped uploading on MD but they continued on their website. so youre basically sniping them

@agirlhasnoname It's not really sniping if they're not posting it here. That's like saying anything that Leviathan/SK Scans does shouldn't be translated and uploaded here either, because they have it on their website too.

Thank you for continuing, I don't use discord so I wasn't able to access the other teams scanlations. I appreciate you guys continuing here.

Double-page supporter
Thank you so much for this!! I don't know how discord works or have one so I'm happy this is continuing! Also I hated the other teams nonsense corner lol

Lmao so after everyone pointed out that you could still read this chapter on Sawateam's website, you thought the best decision was to just steal their translations and edit them slightly for other chapters.

Classy.

Also, and this is only my own thoughts, but scanlation teams taking donations or patreon is gross. That's basically making money off someone else's work.

@Jisatsu-no-Ghosuto I mean, scanlation is essentially stealing. It's illegal, and you're taking away potential revenue for the original author. I do acknowledge that scanlation teams work hard and put in a massive amount of effort, but they are still committing a crime. A crime that I benefit from, yes, but still a crime.

And in this case they did steal, so I don't have high hopes about the rest of their works, either.

Users who are viewing this thread