The Villainess Lives Again

The pink haired bish is gonna get 'thot zoned'. He's gonna dance with Tia, and in the next few chapters they will get closer through meaningful actions (i.e. she will visit an ex worker at her estate etc.) Duke will see even more how smart she is and how much her position is shit compared to the restof her family. Btw, her bish mother can rot in hell...tsk.

Wow, I have to say that @crazeeapple is GIFTED, such DEDICATION ❤❤. WHAT an amazing job and amazing skill s/he has got in her/his pocket.😍😍🌹NAILED IT💅

Haha, I never believe it "We're just friends", "She's just my best friend/younger sister".
Because my best friend broke up with her 3 years partner and married her best friend hahaha 🙄

The way this mc is acting makes me a little annoyed. It's like she purposely let's people bully her so others can jump in and she comes out looking sensible. The story is a little slow. And it's like I forgot what the plot was even though I read the chapters as they came out. I just wish the mc was more spoken and not acting like she doesn't know how to speak or something

@cinnamoncookie
Having her be talkative would be quite at odds with her backstory, you'd have to change it. Which means it would be a different type of story entirely.

I think even in her previous life she was in the shadows and didn't draw attention. She does everything with a plan and is not just passive so that people abuse her.
The issue with the emperor's daughter - she is creating potential ally or at leas not open enemy.
Why she used same dresses - probably to make the duke pity her so that he is more inclined to accept her proposal, becauae she knows he is caring person.

I love he stoic mc. I wonder if she was always dead inside or if shes even less expressive now.

Brah no way shes just a sister to you. And even if so, i expect misunderstandings o.o

Group Leader
@cinnamoncookie tbh she is probably one of the most persuasive MCs I have ever scanlated for. Do you remember when she talked forever while having tea with the duke or when she talked to the emperor's daughter or when she verbally destroyed pink-haired girl with subtle jabs? She talks the exact amount she needs to in order to complete her plans. Nothing more.

Series tend to feel slow if you read chapter by chapter. Give it a binge read sometime and you'll see she's doing a lot considering it's only her 2nd day reincarnated.

Users who are viewing this thread