The Villainess' Maker - Ch. 22

@Itu @Mizuhi also the dad in Archmage’s daughter! He’s a little stoic but you can tell he loves his daughter a lot. Claude from who made me a princess, eventually as well but he’s kinda scary too

The dad from this series and the dad from Father, I Don’t Want to Get Married! need to go to some parenting classes lol they both
love their daughters so much, and yet end up treating them like trash because boy howdy I don't emotions

wow killian read some parenting books in those 500 years. i didn't expect him to be that blunt and honest. maybe he's been isekai'd too! got some great advice for self esteem and parenting!

THE BRO IS SO OVERWHELMINGLY GLOOMY LMAO I CAN'T LIVE IT DOWN HE'S SO FUNNY WITHOUT EVEN TRYING

Ty killian, literally said what the comment section of the last ep was saying!! 🥺

Dex-chan lover
Oye been awhile since we got this :p hope for more and not super behind on raws

Wait, wasn’t she the author of the book she is in? Shouldn’t she know why the Dad is the way he is?

@Itu @Mizuhi also the dad in Archmage’s daughter! He’s a little stoic but you can tell he loves his daughter a lot. Claude from who made me a princess, eventually as well but he’s kinda scary too

Double-page supporter
@Lililily fair enough to all points you've raised. i think the issue here (for me) is how it's framed. we don't really see the duke be thoroughly scolded and called out for his bullshit (yet) and it's pissing me off that this situation hasn't been resolved in any sort of satisfying capacity. like, we got to see/hear/read the duke's side of the story but we all know his viewpoint is bullshit yfm? i would have liked to see the MC say something to the duke, even the barest minimum of "the fuck, no? that's not how that works". as intriguing as the ML is, i'm peeved that he didn't let her say anything and took complete control of the situation.

Users who are viewing this thread