The Villainess' Maker

First of all, I don’t even know how those people upload a mtl translations thinking it’s some really good translations. Their ego must be high into the sky to do that. Second, whoever posted it must haven’t read the rules nor follow them. There is a thing such as no sniping, who cares if your faster ? If you wanted to tls this series you should have translate this faster and be the first one to release it. Especially when that translations are mtl, like you shouldn’t call your self translators when you literally just copy and paste from google translate. Have some shame would you ? Just because you translate faster doesn’t mean it’s better and everyone will read it, the reason why there is a managdex is because of its quality. You bunches of kid just come into managdex thinking too highly of yourself, you already made a mess in Instagram please don’t make a mess here because that’s just stupid. And also why are you pointing out teams such as speedy and asura specifically? They don’t snipe and even if they do they have a reasonable explanation on why such as the pervious scan team hasn’t uploaded in a couple of months. Those scan teams actually put their hard work and time into translating it and you decide to bring them down just because do your mtl fast translations ? Omg where are y’all’s parents ?!

at least read the rules of managdex before posting stuff, breaking rules aren’t fun *sigh* kids these days

Dex-chan lover
Holy shit decent story but they sniped this shit so hard. Translation is so bad its practically unreadable just a few chapters in, i can't even tell what characters are talking about because its so ridiculously bad. Burn this translator at the stake for their crimes.

Lazy trash

wow comment section is already heated with drama, im planning to read this series soon and im just checking out the comments.

question out of pure curiosity, is sniping rlly a bad thing? isnt it okay to let them translate and upload however they want and its up to us reader who get to decide which translation we want to read?. i mean i rlly dont get the whole drama over sniping, pls someone enlighten me OBJECTIVELY.

at first I was confused as well, what the problem was, but the problem is that sniping means a group didn't translate from the start (like beginning chapter 1) and decided to upload chapters ahead of the translations of the original group knowing that there are sure views/readers already. I don't think it's a problem for another group to translate side by side, but I think it would only be proper for a second group to begin from the beginning.

Actually their translations may be suck,but i think they tried their best to tl,no need to send hate comments just because someone make one mistake,after all this is their first time tl on mangadex,yeah and they already ask their followers to report that translation and it’s already gone,so anyone please don’t say anything about it again

don't blame the mtl translator yall, it looks like this is also reposted without permission.....😬😬😬 instagram translators do mtl for ahead chapters a lot but they're mostly private, yknow???

lmfao this series does not deserve this disrespect. Begone clout chasers, go to mangago

All the words I said are coming from me who was once a translator, redrawer, typesetter, all in one is basically a one person scanlation work.

I'm not that popular considering I upload my work on different social media platform and that is on youtube. I go by the name scorza piony, which now has been taken down by youtube. I remember I worked hard on VOTV manhwa because it hasn't been updated for a month or so by the scanlation group. I decided to translate it on my own and share my scanlation NOT on the websites where there're scanlation groups but on different social media platform. I know it doesn't make any difference since in the end it could vaguely be called sniping, but in any circumstances I know first hand that the manhwa scanlation hasn't been active or updated for so long, secondly no one at that time was translating it, lastly I don't find any internal problems - as in tussle between or within scanlation group(s) - (but even if there is, they would've come to me and warn me, and I'll gladly stop immediately since I know I'm at wrong for translating their project)

I wouldn't comment on this kind of drama if it's not because I've experienced it personally.

This problem might seem very trivial, very petty for many of the readers' POV. But as a person who was once also scanlating alone with all my will, and then stolen by a person, posted it on instagram with this similar MTL quality, all only for fame and followers, I know very well how painful it is and how my motivation was crushed.

I'm sure enough the feeling felt by those scanlation groups are the same, but might be worse since they've probably planned it and discuss it among the groups or among themselves, and has worked halfway through, but then someone snipe in and posted many chapters ahead with low quality - yes, it does satisfy the readers who don't give a damn as long as they get a grip of what will happen next -, but remember, we readers, won't even know if this manhwa existed or know the story well if it's not for the scanlation groups who take this project seriously.

Then there'll be people who also come with reasoning such as this drama is a big fuss over nothing, because in the end this translation is practically... Illegal. But then here we are on this website, sitting, waiting, scraping for more chapters from one platform to another. All I wanted to say is that, Please, at least when you want to translate a manhwa that's still active and being translated by scanlation groups, do have conscience, do have respect, and COMMUNICATE or ASK before you tear off someone's hardwork.

Those scanlation groups have worked so hard to bring us each of those amazing chapters. So I hope we all know where we're standing here. And for no group, I may not know fully your intention except to bring more chapters to readers, but I do hope this problem doesn't bring you down the drain for long if you really meant it for good. See this as an experience in life so you won't find yourself in the same hole 😊

Well then, have a nice day all of you.

Head Contributor Wrangler
Staff
Super Moderator
If the original creator of the translation doesn't want it on Mangadex, they need to create a group and restrict uploads to it. Once they've done this, we'll remove any uploads they ask us to.

Hi not to be that person but a lot of you’re talking about the scanlation group and not the manga, it’s kinda disheartening to see such a good manga’s plot and art being completely ignored because of some silly matters we don’t know the fully story of. It’d be nice if y’all used your large paras to appreciate the mangas instead of hating on the people who brought it to us 🥰

The "no group" releases are from an instagram MTL group, on their discord they admitted they sniped it because they wanted some petty drama since they hate the speedcat group for some reason.

hi I’m from Instagram mtl group,i think yall should just ignore it since their chapter already gone because we reported it for them(the one with no group) as someone that translate on Instagram,it’s kinda make me sad how yall saying that our(mtltranslatorIG) suck and have bad quality,ik that but still,I’m feel offended,because my own translation not accurate also very bad quality,but we still use our time to tl for someone who want the update,i think yall should stop complaining about how we translate our translations,also if you want the fast update but not complaining about the quality then come read our translations

Thankyou,

Aw dang, guess I’ll have to wait for new chapters. It’s okay, legit groups that translates, you’re all doing great! I’ll wait patiently for your awesome work that’s drama free! I’m sorry there are peeps out there that want to start stuff, and ruining it for the readers, so I appreciate you guys lots!

@patiently exactly.

The problem is not snipping per say itself, I also have no qualms with their bad translation whatsoever. I really don't mind multiple groups working on the same project tbh. But the fact that the other group (no group) choose to make an unnecessary drama to post their translation here, so basically to quote their announcement on their discord "they posted their translation here because they hate the dramatic scans: speedy (speedcat) and asura, they wanted to make speedy go crazy because of this"
Basically they wanted to start the drama by posting this.
I mean what kind of bullsh*t is this? Are they for real? That's clearly a childish and immature act from their part

And fyi, I still save the screenshots on my file for the record.

Users who are viewing this thread