The Villainess' Slow Prison Life Began with Her Broken Engagement - Vol. 1 Ch. 1

Double-page supporter
I AM SO HAPPY THE GODS DECIDED TO PICK THIS UP THANK YOU SUMCMHSBA ADVABWBBE

@Mitsuboshi I think it was mentioned that this could only happen because the king was away, so he might be a decent person.

Dex-chan lover
How many times have I seen this intro setup? How many times?

It sometimes boggles my mind at how absolutely directive these Japanese works can be

Dex-chan lover
I smell this becoming a new favorite for many people here on mangadex.

I love her. I know she's a psycho, but heck... I love her. Even though the story is partial illogical. Can't cut the chains? Just saw down the cell door. So what if she shoots down people? Send in archers yourself and shoot her. But I like it better they didn't do that.

What???? Margaret's family name is poisson? AAHHahahahahahaha. You can't get more cliché. You ridiculous, silly, little story you. I love you. Solid 9/10 with a fair chance to score the 10.

Fuck yeah! Natural beauty is the best!

Honestly this chapter just kept going. It was so long. Kudos to your scan team for taking on this monstrosity, the quality is great.

ALSO ITS SO GOOD WOW. I want to read one of these series where the shithead prince gets some character growth, develops and actually gets his shit together.

This one seems just like an idiot though but whatever, FL IS MY GIRL

Double-page supporter
This is absolutely hilarious. I thought the duck was already the best moment and then she proceed to draw a BL. Amazing. XD

Nep

Dex-chan lover
@Shingetsu I think it was write. As in text, not pictures. Small difference if you care. If you don't, feel free to ignore me.

This story gets an instant favorite for me. I like comedies after all.

Twi

Fed-Kun's army
A little sad they didn’t put this part into the manga. With her father trying to calm his wife

Towards his crying wife, the Duke continued to try and ease her worries with words he didn’t actually believe. But his words provided very little relief for his wife.

“Dan, you can’t understand……you don’t know what it’s like watching your little girl sing Lizzie Borden’s Poem while swinging around an axe!”

Lizzie Borden took an axe
And gave her mother forty whacks.
When she saw what she had done,
She gave her father forty-one.

Everyone is such an adorable idiots😄

also, Enrique did nothing wrong.

Users who are viewing this thread