The Villainess' Slow Prison Life Began with Her Broken Engagement - Vol. 1 Ch. 1

Dex-chan lover
I agree with the long hair dude Flat or Plot as long as their natural their 100% 👌

Dex-chan lover
There are things that are funny when they're wordy and then there's this.

Another one that works 'cause everyone is retarded except for one person. Not my kind of stupidity.

I wonder why this page https://mangadex.org/chapter/674144/46 smaller than everything else?

Wolanski.. wth was that pervert motivational speech there 🤣 I love the mc already, she's having fuuunn, gives 0 fks and they're all done for when she's outta there. Is that loli using magic though? That would explain the sudden IQ deficit

Dex-chan lover
Flutter-sparkle-flat. That's a fulfiling character description.

Oh man I'm loving these more capable and aggressive otome MCs. First mad dog princess and now adorable psycho.

Double-page supporter
This first chapter feels like it's 3, or possibly more - this kind of story is perfect for short chapters.

Supporter
@omnitricks I don't know if I got the meaning of "otome MC" wrong but this is not an isekai/tensei with otome-game premise or originally otome game though? Same with "May I enjoy this final thing" so I don't think Rachel or Scarlet are otome MCs

Users who are viewing this thread