The Villainess' Slow Prison Life Began with Her Broken Engagement - Vol. 1 Ch. 1

🤣🤣Page 20 is like a highlight of this whole chapter. I was out of breath laughing. 🤣🤣

Dex-chan lover
@Meridis
She’s both stupid and very fortunate, since our intrepid MC has a crossbow.

This woman would be an ideal match for a young Hannibal Lecter.

WTF is a Shero? And no i don´t need an Answre because i i don´t care. Just want to point my Finger on some stupidity. I also don´t care if i get banned for this.

Wait, what time period is this set in? Nobles randomly imprisoning people, but they have modern crossbows and canned foods?

Dex-chan lover
@Xitel : not our world, but technically the prince is massively over reaching (if not committing a form of treason by defying his father's order in ending the engagement). This only "works" because none of the adults were around to tell him no. He is breaking allot of social protocol
and is going to lose his spot in the order of succession because of this when his father returns.

Double-page supporter
Margaret poisson?
truly a poisson.... seems harmless outside, but probably a poison in the inside

Dex-chan lover
Thank you for the chapter :eek: I'm interested enough to keep reading it (no really I liked it a lot) ;3

@Xitel just roll with it

Dex-chan lover
@Nematoda :
Her mother is a former prostitute who managed to seduce a baron into marrying her. Margaret still thinks like when she was living in the pleasure quarter and has learned nothing of nobilities rules.

Users who are viewing this thread