The Villainess' Slow Prison Life Began with Her Broken Engagement - Vol. 1 Ch. 1

Fed-Kun's army
@noir4241
If I recall, the chains are custom made and supposed to be heavy duty and super thick, although it was pictured as fairly normal here. As in, supposed to be used to seal giant city gates sort of thick. As in usually requires siege weaponry to break sort of thick.

Dex-chan lover
Wait, her last name is Poisson? Seriously? That name is just, perfect. This might be the best new Villainess manga I've read in a long long time.

Wow they actually made a manga of my favorite sociopathic troll. Can't wait for punching bag time.

Double-page supporter
Idiot as he is, I think the prince dodged a big one: just think about the poor realm, having Dexter-in-drag as queen...

Ah, and try bringing her out of the cell with a stink bomb.

yea ban all make up and corset ban any clothing too lets back to adam and eve's era when everybody exposed their natural beauty

Dex-chan lover
Even though Rachel's parents seems to be scared of her, her maid seems to be of a different sort. I chuckled hard when she edited her novel XD.

Dex-chan lover
damn that was 5 chapters worth of a chapter... felt like i was reading for half an hour and it is totally worth it. Hopefully this wont be only for the first chapter...

Users who are viewing this thread