The Villainess' Slow Prison Life Began with Her Broken Engagement

This is amazing. God bless the team that translated and delivered us this awesome story.

Wow, that did not feel like one chapter.
What a masterpiece.

THANK YOU TO WHOMEVER IS UPDATING THIS!!

Aggregator gang
I'm really glad that this doesn't rely on the villainess having memories of a past life to justify her intelligence.

Dex-chan lover
This is moving so fast, that first chapter was about more than 5 chapters of the novel. I am so glad this got adapted to Manga tho, this is going to be a fun ride!

Dex-chan lover
oh my god HaruParty picked up a gem of a manga XD im going to reread these 2 chapters again and hope for more soon. i just couldn't stop laughing while reading.

Hands down, I think this has got to be one of the best Villainess gets her engagement broken stories yet. Only 2 manga chapters so far and I loved every second of our main girl and her entourage haha. Gotta go read the novel!

@Ovnidemon the moment you know her youth is soooooo freaking dangerous(she literately tame demon kings n co...lol)you know that running away is your only choice ..🤣🤣🤣

Dear manga readers,

Trust me, as a novel reader, when i say that the best is yet to come. If you liked Alexandra, then you'll like Sykes' fiancee when she eventually appears.

This girl is 10/10 savage af

When even the father/mother and the royal family are like "nah man we are not in that" you know you messed up.

This is really good keep up the good work!

Users who are viewing this thread