The Villainess Turns the Hourglass - Vol. 1 Ch. 10

Can't believe that Cain just got stunned my his adopted stepsister... Guess that just goes to show that the count family never even thought of Aria as their family...

Dex-chan lover
The art is so beautiful! I love all the small details in their clothes and expressions. ❤️

oh yeah !! I'm enjoying the sweetness of the revenge.😏

Such a wonderful chapter. Love this manhwa and art.😍
Thank you for the update.

Is this guy the male lead? If so, I hope this relationship develop early and don't go like "oh, I loved him all along, this revenge doesn't matter anymore" at the end you know, yhat would be silly

Dex-chan lover
@NineTails
The count's family never did; even the count largely saw Aria and her mother as ornaments for his own social embellishment. And yes, the mother is very aware of this and is resentful of how they're basically 2nd class citizens in his family.

The bit where Aria trash-talks the greed and hypocrisy of the country's nobles
is a bit of foreshadowing for greater worldbuilding, so please keep it in mind for future chapters.

@fuyuhakai
No, Oscar isn't the male lead. As to who the actual male lead is, Aria's indirectly met him in previous chapters.

A cliffhanger! I wanted to know what happened but I guess I'll have to wait... oH wAit. can just read the novel to know what happens next!

Aggregator gang
It's handkerchief showing off time! Lololol Oscar and Kain basically already enchanted in the dining room can't wait for future developments! Thank you for the translation

Honestly my dudes, Oscar lookin like a snacc, like wow he’s honestly prettier than the actual ML.
Also I’m getting mixed vibes from his personality, i can’t tell if i will like him or not.

It's quite satisfying to see the bitch got angry because Oscar has interest on Aria😏😏😏 but I want to see more of Crown Prince 😦😦

Could Aria be the count's illegitimate child? 🤔
She looks pretty much like him and Mielle... it would also justify why he married a prostitute with a child instead of any other pretty woman.

Dex-chan lover
Man, if that girl were a kettle, she would be screaming!

Users who are viewing this thread