The Villainess Turns the Hourglass - Vol. 1 Ch. 10

Does anyone know which chapter is this in the novel?
@zz2000 omg are serious ?!!I thought Oscar was the ml but honestly I’m so glad he wasn’t bc aria deserve someone better not second Hand men

YOU GUYS

would be on a one hell of a ride, this iz just the beginning of that trash of a sister, there is moreeeeeee to come!

I feel so excited. I've finished reading the translated novel despite the translation being hard to read sometimes. I can't wait for the future chapters especially the ones containing the
best scenes with the prince and aria. I hope they will continue this portrayal of characters.
Aaah calm down, my heart

At first it's like a cliche coincidental development but judging by how Oscar have nice impressions of aria he might be looking for her on purpose.

Apa

It's a nice chapter and I love it but I just can't wait for the crown prince!!! Please omg I wanna see him again.

@Dadorable, you can water the plants even if it's hot as long as it's not afternoon and the plants are under a shade. Otherwise, they will die. Being in a tropical country myself, I advise that it's best to water plants early in the morning or at night.

Aria... I don't like you being close with Oscar. Just open the path with crown prince faster please. Lololol.

Juicyyy thank u so much for the updateee

Dex-chan lover
@neepyon

She just wants to take revenge on them, so will probably take everything from Mielle and co before discarding it with aplomb

Thanks so much for the update juicy!!🌷
based on what I've read,
only Aria can use the power of the hourglass

i finished reading the novel so i am really excited for this. If anyone wants spoilers i'm willing to help😄

Fed-Kun's army
Come on we all know he will find her cute... annnnnd it's time she give him his handkerchief !

@Dodo0808 I'm in ! Spoil me !! (I want to know as much as you will write lol

Users who are viewing this thread