The Villainess Turns the Hourglass - Vol. 1 Ch. 10

@V3V
spoiler-izing this cuz i'm asking some questions about what you wrote in your spoiler
WTF JUST HAPPENED THAT WAS SO GOOD BUT SO BAD AT THE SAME TIME LIKE ???/
WAIT SO ARIA MARRIES ASHER?? WTF I THOUGHT SHE WOULD MARRY OSCAR NGL

i have a question about the line "(This is out of order but I forgot to mention that Millie pushed her father off the stairs in order to frame Aira (but Prince saves her) and he basically becomes a vegetable)"
so like
millie pushed the count down the stairs in order to frame aria. the prince saves the count from dying, or the prince saves aria from being executed because she tried to kill her father?
and also
"he basically becomes a vegetable"
who is "he" referring to? oscar? the count?

ty for answering if you do

ALSO TY FOR THE CHAPTER <3

Dex-chan lover
@V3V bro u just made it so that i KNOW it's worth reading. sometimes u read a story and it just crumbles from the bullshit, but im digging this one

Aggregator gang
@Matsukira
Oscar lives because he gives information regarding the revolution, his sister is even happy he gets to live even if she dies, i think he goes on to live with restricted freedom while Mielle and Cain die afterwards, Aria not really caring to kill him.

Also, when the other poster said Aria had "dirty" blood, it's because Aria's father is actually a member of royalty that fell in love for Aria's mom but couldn't be with her because she was a prostitute and had to leave her not really knowing about his kid, he never really forgot her mother and when he learns he does have a kid, he wants to be with her despite the possible reputation problems that will come from it, and they actually get evidence to support it, Aria absolutely is the daughter of royalty, even if Cain's sister thinks it's likely that the prostitute is just lying and they can't be sure who the father really is.

But yeah, the story makes it clear Aria has royal blood, it's not a lie made up by her and she wasn't expecting it as it never came up in her first life, fun to think that despite Mielle hating her right from the start for being a prostitute's daughter, even before knowing her, Aria's father was at least more important than anyone in Mielle's family.

Dex-chan lover
Oooh. This is awkward. It's about time Aria's mask broke down.

Best clean him up with the handkerchief. The one with his house's symbol on it, of course.

She's delighting so much in her vengeance, but now it's about time she started planning for her happy end too.

I'm pretty sure the prince is the ML, which is kind of unfortunate because Oscar is cuter and doesn't seem like a bad guy? Oh well.

Dex-chan lover
=3
My girl manages to deliver a comedy of errors when even I least expected it.

V3V

@Talestira
oh Srry that was badly worded. So Millie frames Aria and while doing that, she broke aria’s bracelet which was a gift from Asher. The bracelet had magic and Asher appears right away cuz of his powers and they both teleport to the capital to place evidence that Aria was not present during the time the count was pushed. (There’s a trail later so evidence is helpful)
The “he” was for the count.

She has impeccable timing as a villainess. I don't even need spoilers to know this cute innocent boy is going to fall for her.

I don't like Oscar, he's either too dense or has the tendency to play around.

@SheilaSkypelt I thought all the nobles looked alike (as far as we have seen) they have a very similar "kind" eye shape like Millie, you know a baby between her and oscar is not likely to be healthy considering he shares resemberlance to her brother.
The hasburgs were so inbread their last heir litterally could not produce an heir.
its probably not as bad here, but I feel like the author has taken that into consideration with how they are drawing nobles compared to the common folk

Users who are viewing this thread