The Villainess Turns the Hourglass - Vol. 1 Ch. 10

ooooh thank you for translating this!! just caught up on these chapters today, i like it a lot!!

Dex-chan lover
Well that is one rude fucker, going around in another persons house opening random doors.

Uuh, didn't anyone find it strange how dazed Mielle's brother was towards Aria? And there comes the protagonist's luck, the perfect chance to give the handkerchief.

Applying real world logic- Aria is beutiful compared to many nobles probably because of inbreeding. Aria may be of commoner blood but she is not likely to be born of people related to eachother... Honestly, she is probably the healthies in that room genetically and now that she was access to resources, she can maximize on that .

I think the prince is the ML but Aria will go after Oscar just to spite Mielle. I hope Oscar's feelings don't get too hurt šŸ˜£ šŸ’”

HAHAHAHAHAHA OSCAR WTF šŸ˜‚
Btw the brother is finally enchanted by Aria's dazzling beauty hahaha im so satisfied

the brother is finally falling for her strategy i love it
thank you for translating!

Double-page supporter
Oh dear! Now we must get him out of those wet clothes! šŸ¤­

I hope Oscar won't fall for MC so he won't get hurt in the end coz mc looks like will end up with the prince. Oscar looks like a cute and kind puppy to me

HAHAHA take that mielle

Also Oscar seems like a nice guy, he'll protect everyone

ackkk do u guys smell that too?

....coz i smell a reverse harem coming up

Dex-chan lover
Are Mielle and Aria actually blood related, they look so similar, both with blonde hair and green eyes, and since her mother was a prostitute it's possible the father slept with her

V3V

@July_Daydreamer
hereā€™s a link
https://wuxiaworld.site/novel/the-villainess-turns-the-hourglass/
@Mira995 @cici2001
This is my first spoiler so idk if it works but in case it doesnā€™t
spoiler alert
Iā€™m bad at organizing my ideas so this spoiler will be a bit messy. So basically Aira manages to seduce Oscar, Cain(the bro) and the prince(Asher). Asherā€™s really sweet and heā€™s by far one of my favorite male leads but it was annoying when he mistakes Aria for Millie during the beginning and sends gifts to that b.
Anyways, Oscar has an older sister who likes the prince or at least likes the benefits and she doesnā€™t approve of Oscar being with Aria cuz of her ā€œdirtyā€ blood and threatens Oscar to not get involved with her. In order to protect Aria from his sis, Oscar decides to cut ties with Aira and gets engaged with Millie. But this backfires when Oscarā€™s sis gets put in her place by the prince and gets rejected lol. But because she got rejected she along with most of the nobles come up with a stupid plan to rebel against the country and gets engaged with the king(Lohan) of the neighboring country. They think that their plans are going well but what they donā€™t know is that Asher and Lohan are childhood friends and this whole marriage thing was just an elaborate trap to get rid of the rotten nobles. During this time Aira also manages to get some power by investing in businesses that she know will be successful (past life experience) and becomes the famous ā€œInvestor Aā€.

(This is out of order but I forgot to mention that Millie pushed her father off the stairs in order to frame Aira (but Prince saves her) and he basically becomes a vegetable)

Ultimately, the prince solves the rebellion and all the nobles are beheaded (bad nobles = ded) except of Millie and Cain because of Airaā€™s request(and also Oscar). Cain becomes a servant to the castle and Millie becomes a maid of Airaā€™s maid lol. Of course Millie is salty about this and Aria encourages her to poison the maid but instead Cain was the one who drank the poison and dies.(Cain = ded) Everyone thinks that the target that Millie wanted to poison was Aria so she also dies. (Millie = ded) the father commits suicide cuz he has nothing left in the world. (Count = ded) Ariaā€™s mother marries Ariaā€™s biological father who is a noble in Lohanā€™s country and her grandmother was a royal in Asher kingdom (royals have powers btw so Asher has the ability to travel through space) in the past so thatā€™s why Aira has hourglass powers. (Donā€™t worry Asher and Aira are not blood related) Aria and Asher gets married and the end.

Sorry if the spoiler was confusing since I just wrote what popped into my mind lol šŸ˜†. The novel is good so go check it out.

@TheDollCollector I never thought about it that way, but you are right! Seeing some antique portraits some nobles have really pronounced and exaggerated features since their gene pool wasn't as big as a commoner. I mean, personally, I find the Habsburgs ugly.

Users who are viewing this thread