The Villainess Turns the Hourglass - Vol. 1 Ch. 10

Yay so happy for her! She’s being so pretty and smart!

Oh no she poured water on him! Haha! Hope he’s not mad. But this does give her the perfect chance to give him her handkerchief.

Thank you for translating this!

Fed-Kun's army
@V3V thanks alot !!

Just to be sure
is oscar 2nd male lead ?

Also didn't her mother marry the count claiming aria is his daughter ? isn't that why she look verry similar to Mielle ?

final question do you know which chapter in the WN we are ?

@V3V
oh damn asher be into some high quality magical gadgets i see here lmao
but honestly i would expect nothing less from male lead xd
ty for posting these spoilers btw

@Xirre
oops i was just typing randomly, sorry hehe

@Mira995

No, Oscar isn't the 2nd male lead. The story leads it on to make it seem like it since he does end up falling for Aria but anything more would be heavy spoiler territory.
Basically, his sister, Isis, threatens him that if he doesn't go through with marrying Mielle, she'll hurt Aria. Oscar makes no attempt to go against her and obediently does as told. By the end of it, Mielle dumps him herself to go cozy up to someone else. I'll refrain from including that detail to avoid ruining a later twist.
Also, no Aria isn't the count's biological daughter. It's made a bit clearer in the WN but basically the count married Aria's mother because of her beauty and allowed her to bring in Aria when she married him. This is why Aria makes that one comment about Cain, since Cain is attracted to Aria because of her beauty. Again, the WN makes it a bit clearer but he's basically angry that since Aria is his stepsister, he can't pursue her in that way. Aria and Mielle having a similar hair and eye color is purely coincidental.

Finally, the WN chapter we're currently on should be 24. It should say "Chapter 24. Oscar Frederick, Part I" if you're on the right one.

V3V

@Xirre
Oh sorryyy :ppp
When I was reading, the name Mielle was just uncommon to me and it became a habit to read her name as Millie. Srry for the confusion

oof and that's when she knew she f up! Anyway that bish Mielle deserves what she gets. Oscar will fall for Aria in no time,even if she did pour water on his head...

This is so good, even the garbage step brother was swayed by her beauty for a second. lol.

Okay, so i need to know...
who the fvck is the blue-eyed hottie and this prince oscar? Is the blue-eyed one like those future “general/commanding general” or whateva??

Users who are viewing this thread