The Villainess Turns the Hourglass - Vol. 1 Ch. 10

@Rasetsu woah i totally forgot that she wasn’t his actual kid! I keep thinking both the girls are half sisters because they look so much alike.

Dex-chan lover
I THOUGHT IT WAS OUT OF CHARA TERM FOR HER TO START WATERING PLANTS
Should have known it was a scheme all along!!! For the handkerchief! !!!

Many thanks

Aggregator gang
MWUAHHHAHHHAHAHAHAHHA LOOK AT HER JUST CLUMSILY SEDUCING HIM WHAHAHHAHAH I LOVE IT

I kinda hope that she will change for the better... This might be the start of her slow growth toward being a better person.

honestly Oscar is 1000 times hotter than the actual main lead, what a shame. LMAO at Kain blushing tho??? hope that bitch starts to like Aria only to get crushed.

Aggregator gang
Always a cliffhanger with these and man this one was easy to spot coming.
Anyway to those that say 'she needs to be better a person' remember a good person takes out the trash, and Miele is trash

When i was a kid, i was told that watering plants when the weather is hot in not good for the plants. Is it true?

Love how mean spirited the mc is, its a breath of fresh air with the villainess genre is already chock-full with bleeding heart protagonist.

I don't think she planned to throw water all over him.
I am wondering if we will start to see Aria's real character now. Not the white lily facade she puts on nor her revenge driven side but rather the Aria who grew up in the slums with a poor but loving mother. So far we haven't seen any of her hobbies or personal interests besides getting back at Mielle. The only things I remember we were shown so far are her hating veggies and loving eloquent dresses.

@Dadorable

Yes that's true. You're meant to water plants when it's cooler in the day. I think because the water evaporates quickly, and the plants won't be able to absorb the water properly.

Users who are viewing this thread