The Villainess Turns the Hourglass - Vol. 1 Ch. 10

Dex-chan lover
Can't help but notice Jessie in the background going 😥 a lot. Aria probably hasn't been cautious enough around her.

I wonder if Aria has some other goal in life than to frame her sister. Like does she really believe she will fall in love with Oscar even though he's stolen, who does she actually like, what will she do once she's killed Mielle. It's understandable to want revenge and allat but I think Aria should like get a hobby or a pet or smth, something she actually likes too, not just something useful to set up Mielle

Dex-chan lover
*slaps the brother* GET THOSE BLUSHY LINES OFF YOUR FACE! Disgusting. If thy eyes cause thy hands to sin, gouge thy eyes out

Edit: poor oscar is RADIATING with 2nd ML vibes. Hes been caught up in the middle of all this and doesnt even know it

Dex-chan lover
Sometimes, “we’re not so different after all” suck to realize, huh Aria?

oscar is so fucking cute. the second male lead syndrome is hitting way too damn hard. if you won’t take him i will 🤲🏼

i like that moment of self reflection she had. i think she should garden more, it seems to give her some joy and makes her stop and think. (i however find she's still justified in what she's doing considering other girl apparently had been at this from the start)

Aria knows that the lying, robbery, and murdering of noblemen cause so much suffering from experience of her own death, so why is she participating in their games as a loyal, little cog in the machine? She came so close to her own personal enlightenment with that spark of insight while gardening, but she turned away in the end. It's disappointing, but hopefully it is foreshadowing character development that will come.

Users who are viewing this thread