The Villainess Turns the Hourglass - Vol. 1 Ch. 15

Thank you for the clarification! Was confused 👀 also the title is used as an element for the manhwa amazing ^^

Dex-chan lover
@Jeikob
In the novel they only say that Annie have freckles, no skin or hair color mentionned.

Aggregator gang
Lol, did she just reverse time again with the hourglass?? Isn't that a bit too OP???? Not that I mind XD

Double-page supporter
I was wondering if time went forward (she need to "recharge" the hourglass by giving time) or backward. But from the comment, it went backward.
As @Cloy552 said, the fact that the line wasn't said before is confusing.

Fed-Kun's army
Every time the execution scene is flashed back (forward?) to, I hate it because that's just a regular sword not the proper flat-tipped executioner sword

Dex-chan lover
Wait, why is she confused at the end?

Her confusion really got me confused.

Dex-chan lover
@Kingdo
Well freckles are usually a trait of red haired people and red hair is usually caused by lack of melanin so they are usually white, for some reason it is also common for people to be red haired in Ireland...

This ability to consciously reverse time using the hourglass seems kinda cool but also OP. Hopefully, this doesn't become a broken cheat. I don't want one of the maids or Mielle to get her hands on that hourglass.

Contributor
Maybe Aria is attacking Mielle a little too much here.

She should be cautious, you don't know what people can do when they're really angry.

Double-page supporter
I thought she gave the letter to a lookalike maid , but reading the comments it seems she can turn back time

Had to go back a couple of times until I figured out that it was time

@mahtan Aria had just sent the maid outside for a task (to deliver the letter). So she's wondering why the maid is coming back so casually within seconds and asking her for a cup of tea

Users who are viewing this thread