The Villainess Turns the Hourglass - Vol. 1 Ch. 16

Why the heck does it say that this chapter isn't available? I wanna see what Aria's up to!

Checked out Juicy's discord and they say we should wait for a bit but the chapter will appear soon.

b21.png

Dex-chan lover
Omg think a little, they probably have to fix some mistakes so they withdrawn the release for better reading experience, but first they need to fix it.
It's on the update because Mangadex probably didn't think of this happening and didn't make exceptions to remove the no longer existing chapter from the updates.

@Alyseb630 @Xirre @probablyotaku @Stickerparty @Thunderbuster

@nebelung also that's a very accurate picture haha

@tonie I'm not attacking the translators. I'm just saying that why is it on the updates when this is not an update. They could've reported it to mangadex staff so this could be removed properly but I see no action so far so report it. Don't you think that it's best to report something to staff if it is a bug? Am I not thinking? wow.
Edit:
And it is a bug because there is an option to hide unavailable chapters but it is still appearing in the main latest updates page.

per the discord: "chapter is unavailable because Leno uploaded smth on MD for the first time so you need to wait a bit until it becomes available"

just have to wait like good kids and the chapter'll be readable soon!
it's good to remember to be patient and grateful to the scanlators ^^ it's out of their hands and i'm sure they're disappointed too that people can't see their hard work right away.

Users who are viewing this thread