The Villainess Turns the Hourglass - Vol. 1 Ch. 27

Aggregator gang
Y'know the male leads are always so confident and mysterious and they know everything in this kind of story, it's really fun to see one who's completely wrong for once
I actually want the misunderstanding to continue until he proposes to the wrong girl kekekeke

Ahahah, I can’t wait until the prince realises his mistake and also embarrassed Mielle at the same time so everyone at the mansion knows that all the gifts she’s been receiving are actually for Aria. Aria, you have the most useful/poweful tool aka the crown prince In front of you this whole time and you don’t even know it!

It feels weird returning back to read the manhwa after binging the novel. Stuff like, oh wow I can't imagine her in that condition and motive. There's so much difference of imagination you can have with colorful drawings vs. reading block of paragraphs.

ahhhh i cant wait for the reveal when she realizes who he actually is and when he actually realizes who she is! thanks for picking this up!!

Hmmmm....
I really wish our girl will live her life.
Build her own life away from mielle and that family.
Though i also want to keep her mom safe.
She's not perfect, but she is still someone whom aria feels like family the most.

Well you all are neglecting the possibility, that he already nows, that she isnt mielle. While the chance isnt high, he could be sending the presents to mielle instead of the mc because it would be pretty weird if she, born as a commoner, not knowing any noble etc., would receive so many expensive gifts from someone unknown. Just saying that it could be.

I'm still not used to how beautiful Aria is. I can't help but whisper "ah, she's really beautiful!" I mean the drawings are really pretty. I loved this manhwa very much as it exceeds my imagination and expectations. I am very grateful to our dear team of translators who never gets tired in sharing their wonderful work. Love you guys!

@Rohen no, he didn't really know hahaha. U can see it with how the envoy/secretary or something of the prince butter up with mielle HAHAHA !

I think the prince's thought was that aria was pretending to be foolish or modest in front of the family or something hohoho!

Fed-Kun's army
thanks for chapters

@Rohen that dont make sense, its clear that he just dont know. Why sending gift to another girl? Its same as not sending nothing, so why even do that?

Dex-chan lover
It's strange that Aria is not looking into him more. She's been so careful with her plan and everything. How could she just let this one slide.

I feel like the prince will visit his fiancee and notice that he got the wrong sister lmao

Users who are viewing this thread