The Villainess Turns the Hourglass - Vol. 1 Ch. 28

Poor Oscar... His kindness is his undoing because he is surrounded by manipulators. :'(

Fed-Kun's army
@Kingdo
I'm happy for him then! Thank goodness he has a happy ending. Live well, my child!!
Thank you for informing me!

Aggregator gang
Oscar is such a decoration. I hope the Roscente family and the Frederick family will be doomed.

Damn Oscar looking good 👀👀 and I really do have a soft spot for him 😔😔
even though I know Aria ends with with Asher (the Crown Prince) and support it (she defs needs someone more able to keep up with her lololol). Oscar just...sigh. Yeah he’s a pushover and kinda spineless but also...kinda stuck between a rock and a hard place. 😔😔

Fed-Kun's army
The big boss has arrived. Anyways, thank you for the chapter! Can't wait for more!

Group Leader
Poor oscar, I hope he gets a happy ending too :’(

I’m trying to read the episodes at webnovel but the translation is super bad for this series I couldn’t keep going.

I skimmed through some parts of the novel a while back and just noticed how oscar wasn't really mentioned as often as in the manhwa?? also
mielle thinking she'd have an unblemished future lmao keep believing in that i guess 😌 her maid finally got introduced!! this means it's almost time for the poison part huh

Owkaay Aria lets steal her husband to be (crown prince), and made hos brother (oscar) rebellious.

I read the spoiler...a little regret but i know i will forget about all of that by the time the series going 😂

Fed-Kun's army
such arrogance.. see herself as crown princess.. see herself as allmighty... i hope she fell very very deep

thanks for chapter

Poor Oscar): please save him. This chapter hurt my heart for him. What an awful evil sister, everything makes a bit more sense though. Thank you so much for the chapter!!

Users who are viewing this thread