The Villainess Turns the Hourglass - Vol. 1 Ch. 28

Dex-chan lover
Isis already thinks of herself aa ghr crown princess lmao.
She's projecting hard.

Dex-chan lover
Oscar never had my respect but he lost any consideration I could have for him for not decking that bitch after getting slapped like that.
Really hoping the MC gets together with the prince now.

PS: I'm not saying he is wrong in following the sister, because nobles houses are about politics and strength of the house and I get that.

Double-page supporter
Poor Isis, she will be in for a shock when Aria hits back by stealing HER fiancee.

Dude, who cares about Oscar?? Just poison Mielle or something like that and get your revenge over with. No need to complicate this.

I don't really care who Oscar ends up with but I just want him to be able to throw his sister under the bus once he inherits the titles.

@Lunaion
Regarding the inheritance.
He does inherit the title.
Big spoil down here.
As the only remaining family member.

I feel bad for Oscar he's in such a bad position I hope he finds someone he can actually be happy with

Oscar!! You poor child!! In stories like these the second male lead doesn’t really have a happy ending, they always end up supporting the MC from behind. I hope it isn’t like that in this one. I hope another character shows up and gives him a happy ending. TnT

mielle and oscars sister are both WENCHES they need what they deserve, thanks for the chapter!

LOLLLLLL Oscar's sister will regret this move, now it's all roads lead to her fiance who is basically already into aria.

Dex-chan lover
Oh, there's three of them now. *hands Oscar the blindfold and the cigarette* You'll need this.

No! Don't touch our soft boy Oscar! Can't wait for her to realize all those airs she put on because she assumed she would be crown princess are trampled (he's wearing Aria's gift keheh)

Aggregator gang
Lesson number 2 on how to get revenge
Have a relationship with someone who is close to your opponent, make that person trust you more than your opponent, lead them to betray your opponent. If your a god damn bitch to the core leave them somehow or if you have even a bit of a heart and you get along with them stay friends with them, and if you want the revenge to be long term be best of the friends with them so you can mock your opponent on how they chose you instead of them

are you guys telling me, that blue boi is the prince?

honestly all i can say is rip oscar because he's a nice dude but don't think it'll happen

seems like aria x crown prince disguised as random noble is gonna go down anyways so

also i am a simp for oscar's sister wow she's gorgeoussssss

Users who are viewing this thread