The Villainess Turns the Hourglass - Vol. 1 Ch. 31

ok this is like sad and i really feel for aria but is it bad that even though I know she is the worst and is probably the 'true' antagonist right now I still want lady isis to step on me? IM SO SORRY AHAHAHAAAA the art is just too gooddd

She tries her best to be manipulative and it works, it comes easy, but that doesn't mean her fears just disappears. Oscar leaving her was still a shock.
Thanks for the chapter!

Fed-Kun's army
is she trying to go out with Oskar because he can take her away from her house or just to harm Mielle ?

dudeee she’s crying because she thinks that Oscar is her only hope of not being beheaded :,(

Aggregator gang
SHIT'S HAPPENING
I pity her, she thinks that Oscar is the only thing that'd keep her from being beheaded

If you read the novel:
Oscar not only loss power and relevance, receives a great punishment

Awww, poor Aria. In the end, she is still human. Even if she tries her best to play with others, its not like she can escape unaffected.

Double-page supporter
Aria just did a hard 180 lol I guess that shows she's human in the end

Did this happen in the novel? I don’t remember it. Also, I remember really not liking Asher at this point for discriminating against Aria because of class.

So the Prince's servant caught on already that it was really Aria and not Mielle. He even gave Prince Asher the heads up already but Asher went and did that anyways lol.

I really feel sorry for Aria. She feels so desperate and cornered rn. Trying to be the bad guy for survival with nothing to show for it would make me depressed as well.

@monsoon u need to see princess from this girl is little wild as well. I thought she was just some villain for fl. But actually its just her aura and appearance. Pretty!

I feel bad for Oscar and Aria :(( So the servant did catch on... I'm sorry for what I said about you 😆 turns out it was the dumb prince all along

Users who are viewing this thread