The Villainess Turns the Hourglass - Vol. 1 Ch. 31

Nooooo. Control yourself Aria~~~
Crown prince! Hurry up and introduce yourself properly in front of Aria!!!
I wish I can just drag and lock them up so they can finally chat!!!

LMAO Aria's Mom's face when the father and Mielle are asking Oscar to stay. She's fed up with their overacting

Dex-chan lover
@georgetorres1802 Nothing she planned was going well, especially with Oscar, so she broke down because she probably thought it would all have been for naught and she will get beheaded anyways.

Aggregator gang
Oscar is a cuck. However Aria's intention was to use him to take revenge and also he's supposed to be engaged to Mielle....

Poor Aria is traumatised, i just feel sad looking at her. Her actions are just desperate right now. But girl, better be in that Crown Prince's arms..

And lol, the mother's expression (when they invited Oscar to stay) was so honest and funny.

Aggregator gang
dumb bitch why is she so trying so hard for useless Oscar

weird how she doesn't even consider taking revenge on him as well. Doesn't make sense.
As if the author is trying hard to push this fake romance.

Dex-chan lover
y'all calling Aria a dumb bitch for clinging to Oscar because y'all think its forced romance?

Aria was manipulated, tortured and executed. Of course she's going to cry when what she thinks is her last lifeline (Oscar) is abandoning her. She tries hard for Oscar because it's the only way she knows she can live and extract her revenge.

Look at the story at her perspective not at y'all romance filled brains

Dex-chan lover
@Yuu-phoria Yes, but at the same time she's been playing the obedient and graceful daughter and not the spoiled brat throwing tantrums and bottles at everyone, and from the start her entire intent with Oscar was Just to Piss Mielle Off

It's a bit weird she so closely ties her death to taking Oscar away from her sister because she didn't initially, though it makes more sense now that Isis is in the picture.

I do like that white Aria is depicted as a cat Mielle is just really a scared bunny rabbit being kept by several people. She thinks she's so clever but she's being manipulated by her own maid and lady Isis.

aaaa Aria i like you and i understand why you are acting rashly like this but i think that is a wrong move ;;

😭😭😭😭DOOOOOOOOOOOOD. IS GONNA BE A LOVE TRIANGLE WHERE OSCAR GETS HURT AT THE END BECAUSE SHE'S GONNA CHOOSE THE PRINCE????? 😭

i think some of you are forgetting that aria has a fear of making one wrong move and being killed, oscar was the only reliable person she had on her side

Double-page supporter
I guess once a prostitute's daughter, always a prostitute's daughter. She doesn't have the temperament nor the imagination... while in possession of a Deus Ex Machina that might as well print money.

A shame really.

"The sight of her slyly trying to escape certain situations, just to make a fool out of me, was..."

Crown Prince, your kink is showing!

Girl yo trauma is starting to catch up, no matter how brave you try to act. Your past is still there- it’s gonna hurt sis

@Kaitensatsuma the manhwa really skipped and didn't show a lot of oscar and aria's relationship. there's a lot of missing context in the adaptation. in the novel it was to the point that aria thinks something like "he broke up with me just like that?" and this scene was very emotional and brought some readers to tears.

I get why it comes off as a really forced ship though in the manhwa. They could've done the novel more justice 😔😔

I don’t blame her.. she’s terrified of the ending that’s pretty much solid. In order to avoid that, Oscar was a chance to escape due to his standing. She’s trying her hardest to avoid her faith, even running away wouldn’t work as her sister is set on ruining her life. Of course she would beg to him.

Users who are viewing this thread