The Villainess Turns the Hourglass - Vol. 1 Ch. 38

Normally I'd be mad but your reasoning is sound, although most groups like Torches do say when they are dropping a series on the last chapter they do so odds are they are just busy, you should have chatted with them.

Thank you for the chapter and I really mean it but I hope there isn't going to be any drama involved in this....

@Wydhyuk how did you determine that this is dropped? I'm just curious cuz the last chapter was uploaded just 11 days ago

Thanks 4 the chapter, and ignore those people, if they don't like your translating, just don't read.

thanks for the translation. those side notes are spot on, Sarah is too good for you Aria!

Dex-chan lover
Yeah, bad job on this one
It feels real janky and not comparable in terms of quality

Maybe you should try to pick up on someone actually dropped
There are a few

Zm

Pls stop sniping. This was a terribly done scanlation job. Pls let the original group handle it.
They haven't dropped it. Last ch was like 11 days ago.

I did see something on another site about this being dropped by a group, but I'm not sure it's the same translator that had been uploading here.

Everything about this chapter is awful. The stitching is terrible, the translation is almost unreadable at times due to poor grammar and is most likely the result of someone using google translate. I'll wait until SYTS2k19 uploads their version

good lord i couldnt understand what was happening in this chapter, is this a machine translation? the flow of the conversation is all over the place.

I'm pretty sure this series is not dropped. Saving your tooches is one of those groups that tends to do mass releases, where they often will translate a batch of chapters and then release them all at once. If you look into the release history of this series, you'll see multiple examples of that.

Regarding the translation itself, a bit of constructive criticism, I regularly found this translation really difficult to parse, and even after rereading them I find myself unable to understand what quite a few of the lines actually mean. This gets particularly bad late in the chapter during the meeting and subsequent conversation with the Prince. I'm not saying this to discourage you, but I to encourage you to find an editor for your future projects so they can tell you whether lines make sense or not.

On a more positive note, I really enjoyed your translator's notes. Several of them had me laughing out loud, and I found they added to the experience.

Good luck on your future translations! I look forward to seeing more of your work.

I'll be honest here
Mielle brooch didnt suit her dress 😕

Your translating is fine for me but I don’t know Korean so anything is better than nothing!

I’m grateful for faster releases and I don’t need ‘perfect’ quality pics to be satisfied lol

Users who are viewing this thread