The Villainess Turns the Hourglass - Vol. 1 Ch. 38

Thank you for your translation update.. Hope you don't drop this because of the other translation (sniping) make assumptions you drop this series..

ayyy so you didnt drop it! this work is a lot cleaner than the other tysm!
ASHER IS SO SNEAKY SNEAKY I SWEAR

i don't think the other group was intentionally trying to snipe, i think they fr thought you guys were dropping it 😓 anyways, now that we know you ARENT, thank you so much for your translations!!

im just waiting for aria to finally realize asher is the crown princ;; they're finally getting closer to each other and im LIVING for it

I'm not the only one thinking mielle looked like a 5year old trying to wear her mom's clothes with how damn baggy she looking in that dress in the last panel, right??
The sleeves and just the whole dress looks incredibly baggy to me 😂 if that's what she calls ready then jeez she's got a lot to learn 😂

Fed-Kun's army
Yes, please give up on Oscar. He’s weak unlike the crown prince who may be weak in power but at least he’s actively doing something to change things for himself instead of settling. Thank you so much for this update!

Thank you so much!

I'm so scared that Sarah's fiancee will get attracted to Aria and ruin their friendship... please let their friendship remainㅠㅠ

Thank you for the chapter!!

Is it just me or doest that brooch remind anyone of the one Aria got Oscar? And Mielle really gonna go get something similar so she can fake that they got a matching set or smth? So shameless!

Glad Oscar is not ML tho. He seems like a sweet boy, but would not be able to handle Aria ;_; He too pure

Big reveal when

Oh thank god, i accidentally read the other uploader's version while catching up, and yikes that drop in quality was noticeable. Thank you for the hard work!

Ahh so nice to see a proper translation~
But it's was such a nice scene to see the prince being sincere with his feelings. I think it was curiosity at first but its turning into admiration now. I just love how smooth the progression is.

Dex-chan lover
how does she not connect the dots and realize who he is?

Oh wait.. she's supposed to be the naive villain that appears first in drama novels to be killed off while the real villain gets revealed later in the story controlling everything from the shadows. She's supposed to be kind of dense.

Users who are viewing this thread