The Villainess Turns the Hourglass - Vol. 1 Ch. 42

Dex-chan lover
Guys, guys. Sometimes bread placement is just bread placement

Aria is 2nd rated villainess at best. Mielle is the true villainess in this story despite that she has like 2 IQ. This just shows that evil she was. Her whole existence is to harm people until the day she died.

While the so-called best villainess is busy developing and helping the industries. create job opportunity for mass, playing matchmaking for her best friend, rewards those who are working under her handsomely, and actually helping people in the dire situations even though she said the opposite, and she never used her authority and wealth to threaten those who disagreed with her. She is also very polite to everyone (including low tier maids) who is not Mielle and her evil friends.

Aria thinks she is a "fake saint" but in the eyes of those who knew her, it is literally a walking saint that descent from heaven to punish those stupid people.

Dex-chan lover
I'm glad the marquess didnt fell in love with aria. I keep thinking what if he did and then aria plan once again screwed 😂😂😂 (I mean aria's beauty is dazzling, if he did fell in love i wont blame him haha)

This is character development. Everyone complaining that she isn’t villainous enough haven’t read the novel and don’t know what she will do to the family and Mielle, herself. Just be patient chile

Code:
Mod Note: Please use spoiler tags when talking about chapter-specific or future events.

Thanks to you guys, now I cant unsee that bread placement like 2 eggs and 1 sausage 😂😂😭😭

Group Leader
eweog1h.png

WHY ARE YOU SO CUTE!?

And yes Aria, you can learn to love yourself and other people. You're not alone anymore girl. ❤️

Man she's showing real feelings! It's strangely nice to see her grow a little beyond pure self preservation.

Users who are viewing this thread