The Villainess Turns the Hourglass - Vol. 1 Ch. 42

Double-page supporter
Prince corrupting our poor evil Aria, making her soft.
Funny to see her say how she won't try to get stronger by seducing men, yet unknowingly she is seducing the future emperor. Aria too OP pls nerf.
Also glad to see Annie happy again. Hopefully she and Baron do end in an honest happy relationship.

@Nayrael Lolol I was about to say!! "Not gonna use men anymore" while unknowingly seducing the future ruler AND technically giving him more power than he originally would have! Too OP!!

I'm very soft when I see her wishing Sarah happiness though. Like omg I love her evil scheming and using of people (aria step on me pls) but I'm so glad to see this growth.

Also I was very curious what the Marquess would look like and damb I was not disappointed. Good job Sarah!

Aggregator gang
CHARA DEV IN A CHAPTER THAT ISN'T OVER 3 DIGITS IN A WEBTOON ? IMPOSSIBLE!

Aria looks like not used to the feeling of sincerity since the previous her are know the 7 sins (pride, wrath, lust, gluttony, greed, envy, sloth) on early age because of her way of living and then died because of that 7 sins. So this is really showing that shes actually not really know whats doing the opposite of the 7 sins 🙂 this is showing how her character improve to show theres actually hidden kinddess inside her and not all of it actually villainous plan.
This is just what i thought 🙂 the 7 sins are just to get easier explanation of her life before reversing the hourglass. If its hard to understand then sorry since its actually hard for me to also explain in english 😅

Dex-chan lover
It's cute how Aria says she'll use anything at her disposal but when it comes to Asher she's done exploiting men, also her and Sarah's friendship in the cutest it's nice she has someone she genuinely likes even though she does realize it
Thanks for the update ❤️

Aria won't be a pure evil with 'Asher', the crown prince there...and with Sarah too...I never really regretted reading this..i really look forward to the future events..^^

I love the character development in this chapter, but the first part is

Prince:I It's me! In a box!

Fed-Kun's army
I love how Aria's pretending is actually turning into genuine feelings. She's started to realize that being good to others means they'll be good to her, no manipulation required.

Aria: *tries to be evil to alot of people*

Other people: Lady Aria helped us, all hail Aria

😂😂😂😂

@45am that's not what hiatus means it means going on break so they will be gone for like a month or 2 or for who made a princess 3 •́ ‿ ,•̀

Dex-chan lover
I'm glad Annie shook off last chapter, seeing that usually happy go lucky greedy girl go all gloom and doom hurt and in comparison this chapter is so fluffy

Users who are viewing this thread