The Villainess Turns the Hourglass - Vol. 1 Ch. 42

I’m confused about the bread and two eggs that everyone keeps commenting about. They’re not even eggs lol...it’s just a long loaf of bread with two smaller loaves of bread. 🤷🏻‍♀️

Asher is such a fool for our Aria hehe ☺️♥️ So cute the way he pampers and spoils her. She definitely deserves it. I’m glad she’s slowly realizing the people who are important in her life. But very soon...hehe I can’t for her up drag all the other betches down to hell. 😈

Hahahaha aww Aria's is feelings of her more humane side and I'm here for it. Also loving that she's decidedly not aiming for men anymore — always excited for independent MCs, just that this has the added bonus of ever future Interaction with Asher being organic even from her own point of view, not weighed down by other intentions. (And hahahahah Mielle thinking she had the upper hand with some sugar while Aria literally received a gift wrapped Prince!)

Yes girl ☺️☺️☺️😍😍😍

Thank you for the translation!! 😍😍😍😘😘😘❤️❤️❤️

Double-page supporter
Yesss!!! Our bitter and fickle Lady learns and realizes compassion. She secure her own position while lifting up those she chooses.

Woooh. This moved me to tears. Loving the Villainess with so much depth.

Thanks so so so oooo much for the chapter.

Awww Ariaaaa :’) and lol good luck to Asher hahah

Thanks for the update!

Side note: i realize everyone wears huuuge hunks of rocks/gems in their cravats, and even as earrings (aria). It must feel pretty heavy to have those rocks hanging on both ears hahahah

Its ok to fall in love...in fact....please fall in love with the guy that rules the country!

Aggregator gang
I LOVE LOVE LOVE THIS CHAPTER SO MUCH.

A logical, well-paced character development is very much welcomed.

Thank you for the update!!!

Users who are viewing this thread