The Villainess Turns the Hourglass - Vol. 1 Ch. 42

Dex-chan lover
BABY IS STARTING TO WARM UP NOW THAT SHES NOW SCRAMBLING FOR SURVIVAL ALL THE TIME BABY DESERVES THIS WARM HAPPINESS

Sksksk the crown prince really be visiting Aria casually. And awwwe this is why I love Aria. 💖

Yes!! Happiness is the best revenge - get those wholesome feelings in there, Aria 😍

Asher sneaking in was so cute and I adore Sarah so much!

Thank you so much for the translation!
Aria and Asher are so adorable 😍 Plus Aria is finally seeing how she genuinely feels for Sarah

>.< Ahhh yes. No matter what your intentions are or were at the beginning, feelings can change. Im so glad she is starting to be a bit less cold / calculating. Its must be exhausting to have so many facades. I hope they remain friends and have no issues in the future. Also I see her sister is still a fucking brat <.<

I must have missed somethng. In which chapter did asher find out that he was sending the presents to the wrong person?

We yearn for sincerity and truth. After spending so much time with Sarah, Aria began to care about her, and finally, even though she thinks of herself as some cold-hearted manipulative, she felt happy with another's happiness. This was so natural to the point its beautiful.

Users who are viewing this thread