The Villainess Turns the Hourglass - Vol. 1 Ch. 43

Ooooh Asher will go to the engagement party? 🤩 will we get the reveal there?? I want to see Mielle's face when that "ordinary thing" gets the full attention of the crown prince.

This keeps getting better and better. And I know for sure more badass things are gonna come.🤩🤩🤩🤩

Gosh !!! I love this series. Looking forward to the future chps
Thank you for the update😊

OMG Mielle looks sooooooooooooo UGLY 😊 while Arian looks like a queen with just a simple attire

I don't know what good would come from provoking Mielle and thorough her Isis?

Wouldn't laying low and scheming through shadow be the better approach?

I’m kind of glad she doesn’t know that Asher is the crown prince yet because if she did she would just see him as one of her pawns to use for her survival, but with their relationship right now it’d be easier for her to “fall in love” with him as she doesn’t know his status.

@GambierBay, haha, same here. Only character i root for in this webtoon is Sarah, but she ended up well in both timelines, so it's kinda irrelevant who prevails Ariah or Mielle, she always ends up in good spot. Its kinda ironic and shows that being nice and honest person will get you through without any intrigues and lifelong revenge plots.

@Lazeran, ikr? Ariah only acts all mature and wise when its required for a story progression, but in daily scenes like this, she behaves like a spoiled brat. On a side note i don't even know what Oscar was thinking gifting matching brooch to Ariah, brooches are worn in a very conspicuous way, did he expect Ariah to hide it in a treasure chest or what? Lol, he's just asking for family drama.

@orth0dox

But Sarah was also born into an okay family and she doesn't have some stepsister hounding after her to kill her. I think that's a bit unfair to Aria

@311i3, i told it before and I'm going to insist, that in this exact timeline its Ariah who's meanest bitch around. Its her who's being unfair to Mielle, cause she taking revenge for things that Mielle didn't do (yet), ruining her life and trying to take away her lover, while all Mielle's attempts of retaliation failed miserably. I have 0 sympathy for a character that knows the future and instead of trying to make peace and correct Mielle when she's but a child and can still be redeemed, she instead exacts even more horrible revenge. Even if Mielle would be such incorrigible person, that she couldn't be reformed in any way, Ariah still can just marry in adequate family and forget about all those horrible people around. Lets not forget that in original timeplot Ariah died because she got provoked in crimes and misdeeds, so if she'll be a little more patient this time around, Mielle will have nothing on her.

Users who are viewing this thread