The Villainess Turns the Hourglass - Vol. 1 Ch. 44

Dex-chan lover
@Azure_1802 yeah, that's what I said. They have been working hard to achieve what they have now, on the other hand, Meille was a spoiled brat who got anything just because of her family status and wealth. And she said not to stain their hands? This is super ridiculous. I mean, if i were one of the wives I'd have thought, is this girl okay in the head.

Yaalll im not sure if this is technically a spoiler but

Chapter 45 will be the end of season 1, we might have to wait for a few months for season 2

The question is.. is this a trap? And the lead maid actually has an in at the other meeting to bring down our mc?

I'm just waiting for her to leave this girl in the street for the rats to consume, She should break off from this family become a baron of business and make it so that any nobility that tries to touch her suffers eternally... but then again that's just the Avenger talking. Realistically she should just become a business magnate and leave she's really gaining Nothing by competing with Millie, Oscar is a useless tool who could not make a decision for himself even if he was given a thousand years. In the first place is her attraction to this man real?

She looks like ten yrs old lmao what a fucking child compared to our goddess aria

Love it when they call Aria evil- but they are the ones who implanted to spy in the first place 030

Omg, I understand she was brought up like that, but telling other women what to do and what not to do... Ugh, the internalized misogyny. No offense to all stay at home mothers tho. They should get more appreciation, but the way Mielle was putting one down to lift the other up was just not it.

I wish they went more in depth about her ventures rather than just dropping us right in. It's obviously going to play a major part in the future as it's her main source of power (currently).

As always love the artwork! And seeing Mielle and Aria head to head really made me appreciate the difference in their character design.

Thanks again for the uploads :)

I'm scared now that the maid mentioned poisoning Aria, im not sure if its a good thing or a bad thing if she goes to that tea party. Mielles maid wont be there but what if the maid ordered on of those ladies to put the poison instead in Arias drink :/

It's becoming clear Mielle was never that smart at all. It has always been her maid who came up with the plans. She just got lucky that previous Aria was ignorant, but now Aria is studying and using her knowlege from both lives she's a force to be feared. While Mielle is just a stupid and immature child who just ruined her best chance to take Aria down. She can't understand people, she can't read the mood and she can't use her privileged information. She's digging her own grave without Aria having to even atack her. Aria just provokes Mielle and she colapses. Huhuhuhu I'm loving it!

@Despada

Ooh that's nasty. I love it! I bet she hates that she, a minor noble with some pedigree, must serve an actual former commoner prostitute and her daughter. That must sting. Naturally, she must pass it onto Mielle.

Sometimes you wonder if it's just her devotion to the former Madame or if it's because she's using Mielle. She comes off so genuinely malicious that you can't help but wonder if she is trying to use Mielle as a weapon or actually cares for her.

IMO the most stupid thing Mielle has done was gifting those broochs. It's like demanding them to pledging their loyarty to her as well as her noble factor whilst making no zero effort to acknowledge the ladies contribute in their families bussiness. No wonder Aira could easily made this metting to be her own, she knew what they was talking about, how to make them feel comforted, and last but not least made them believe that she's one of them

Users who are viewing this thread