The Villainess Turns the Hourglass - Vol. 1 Ch. 45

I look forward to seeing Aria's face and her outfits everytime...I can't wait until season two. A big thank you to the translators for their hard work!

Dex-chan lover
Woah woah...this is the end of season 1? I didn’t even know until I looked at the comments! Anybody know if season 2 gonna start coming out back to back or are we going to have to wait a few months first?

Dex-chan lover
Weird place for Season 1 to end. It just ends on this maid chick.

Dex-chan lover
what a weird end to the season 1 didn't expect that but oh well

Dex-chan lover
so she has the power of time and he has the power of space?

Ah so that's how it will go ... Aristocrat fraction will lose the face and Ari will raise as the benefactor/investors for many new successful aristocrat. In other words, she will be the leader for the new aristocrat fraction and that's how the prince will break off his contract with Lady Iris (or was it Isis ?) And ask her for her hand

Fed-Kun's army
Noooooo I hate hiatuses, even if I recognize how important it is for creators to take breaks! 😭

I love how intelligent Aria is - she was previously relying heavily on her prior knowledge, but she also applies the education she gave herself, as well as her natural aptitude for spotting opportunities. I am super glad she's been experiencing some actual happiness and warmth towards Sarah - it'd be poor character development if she spent her 2nd life entirely consumed by revenge and never got a chance to actually be happy.

Asher is also one of the better MLs, with his own motivations and intelligence at play. Love how their story is playing out against this political backdrop!

Also, thankfully, not all their opponents are as stupid as they often are in these manhwa, where the FL only seems talented and intelligent in comparison to truly stupid and inept enemies (Adelaide, Priscilla's Marriage Proposal come to mind...). Lady Isis seems like a potentially interesting opponent, far more than Mielle herself. :3

@eng1 Here's a fun fact regarding "powers" in this story...

Only those of royal blood have it and even then, very few amongst royalty even know about it.

Just some food for thought.

Btw for those who are curious, this series will be on hiatus for 2 months. So Season 2 will start in December.

Lmao Asher's expression when he agrees on how awesome Aria is. A true simp.

Also ahhhh I'm so sad about having to wait the next season but well artists and authors have to rest too. Time to reread this and the novel I guess XD

Though now I'm wondering if the official eng on tappytoons will catch up to this by the time season 2 starts...

Contributor
WHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY
IT WAS JUST GETTING SO GOOD

Aghhh. Last chapter for S01. 😭Thank you for your hard work!! ❤️

I love how transparent Prince Asher now. Hehehe

Users who are viewing this thread