The Villainess Turns the Hourglass - Vol. 1 Ch. 45

Hurray for the season 1 finale!! 😘 Asher is really my husband type lol can't wait to see him reunite with our beautiful Aria. 🥰

Thank you so much for the translation!

Asher-sama, why so handsome?♡
Season 1 finale eh? Well then see you in Season 2~
Thank you for the update! Hope you'll scanlate the season 2 as well. Please stay safe and healthy SYTS2K19 team!♡

the crown prince is whipped for her hehehe

thanks for the chapter, see y’all next season!! *\(^o^)/*

omfg that was the season finale??!?!? thank you so much for your hard work! loved reading this series and cant wait to read more!

My heart just ached when I saw the words
“Season 1 has ended”
G😭

Still, thank you for the hard work!
I love loooove this series so much.

I’ll miss it for a while but I’ll definitely reread it soon 🤣

Contributor
Aria delightedly fantasizing her family's downfall and then promptly returning to sip tea in faux somberness is SO me. XD

This manhwa is one of the few ones whose update notifs make me squeal. Looking forward to Season 2! <3

Dex-chan lover
Such a strange note to stop the first season on, I expected more of a cliffhanger. Or maybe I'm just used to that cliché now.

Dex-chan lover
Thank you so much for the chapters 💕
I hope her family falls too, better enjoy that money from the furs they had gotten from her first idea while it lasts. Hope that warehouse the built to evade the taxes comes under fire too

Ah! I never realised Vincent was the one doing the work behind the scenes.
I'd always assumed it was someone from outside the country who ran away after the dealings were done O:

Thank you for all the hard work! Didn't expect that to be the last episode tbh but see you in the next season!

Interesting placement for a season finale... no real big cliffhangers but definitely tons of set ups for the next arc

Big uwu Asher’s face whenever he thinks of Aria 🥺🥺 ahhhhhh he’s so cute

Time and time again.. whenever Aria acts like this I want her to step on me omg fucking queen 🖤

Fed-Kun's army
Nooooooo

I fear no man, but that think.... that... Hiatus..
my biggest ennemy !

Users who are viewing this thread