The Villainess Turns the Hourglass - Vol. 1 Ch. 45

Hiatuss... Noooooooo....
But you're all right.. It's a well deserved break for the author.
Gosh all of my favourites are going on Hiatus..And I am again reminded of how much I love reading them..
Thank you for the new chapter!
Absolutely fantastic as always!!

Thank you dear scanlating staffs for doing an amazing work and sharing it with us!! I love the art design of this manhwa, the dresses and everything are such eye candy 😍 Guess a long way to go—

@MeiraEve not a finale, but the end of season 1. Season 2 is due to start after the artist takes a short break. Season 2 will be a continuation of the series I CAN'T WAIT 😍😍😍

I'd like to take this chance to thank all the scanlating staff at @Saving your tooches since 2k19 for their amazing work , the quality and standard of translation is JUST AS GOOD as the previous scanalators and yess that is an achievement because just a glance at the work screams amazing quality !!! I was itching to read season 1s final chapter and thank you so much for bringing it to us, I hope you guys enjoy a fruitful break before the start of the season 2 !!!

Damnnnnnn I'm filled with emotions at how good this chapter was, and it cannot get any better !!! Every chapter gets better and better - and this is by far the best chapter yet, if not, ONE of the best (not that the previous chapter are any lower but because the tension and plot that's been building up we know it's gonnna be show time VERY SOON for Asher against the aristocratic faction and Aria against Mielle). I loveeee the hidden symbolism used by the artist. Gotta give it to the artist for never failing to keep me at the edge of my seat with those amazing cliffhangers at the end of every chapter - the cliffhanger for this chapter too gave me goosebumps and pumped me for season 2 (I CANNOT WAIT) !! I love the smirk Aria passes at Viri and that Aria's conscious of where her actions are leading Viri as if its all delicately calculated , not to mention Aria's thought process which is really enjoyable and amusing (lol like 'dear Viri imma finish you in such a sweet way XD). And yeah LAUGHED BADLY at Aria's reaction to the Rosecete's and Mielle falling to doom (I love how Ariia enjoys her suffering which is quite frankly understandable)

Being a great novel is one thing, but doing it justice or even exceeding it through the webtoon adaptation is on another level. Seriously it's not easy to make a novel that's already great even greater and sadly often I see novels adaptations where artists don't do justice to the plot/characters which always saddens me at the wasted potential of story.

veri u ungrateful bitch then pass the tea to me my throat is so ducking dry its just drinking a tea how could it hurt you smh

oh yeah. it's all coming together.
thanks for the translation! excited for season two

Dex-chan lover
Honestly Saving your tooches since 2k19 is the most based translation group ever. Keep up the great work guys !

omg thank you for all the time and effort yall put into these amazing translations hheheheeh (づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ

You saved my tooches once again.
Thank you so much for the chapter, I’m really excited for the new season! Meanwhile, it’s time to re-read the series one more time ❤️

Users who are viewing this thread