The Villainess Turns the Hourglass - Vol. 1 Ch. 45

Aaah I'm gonna miss Aria so much!
Thanks for your hard work as well ❤️

these days the word 'hiatus' scares me (Berserk, Drifters, Iris Zero). but at least they said "short"

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for your translation.

It that tea contains insect repellant?

Thanks for the translation! It was hilarious seeing her imagine the family's downfall.

I blazed through a bunch of the web novel, and I'll just say that it keeps getting better from here.

I waited for this for weeks but it feels like I waited for years and when I saw the last panel I saw it was season 1 finale...ಥ‿ಥ

Why are so many webtoons going on hiatus at the same time 😭
How am I to survive?

Aside from that, thanks for a wonderful story, I will wait however long it takes with baited breath

Dex-chan lover
Can't wait till the prince finds out Aria is the mysterious investor. I wonder how many more levels of his worship she'll continue to obtain then.

Aggregator gang
You lowborn bitch? BITCCCCH YOU'RE THE MAID lmao is she talking about herself 😂 clearly she can't see that Aria has full support of the other maid ( cause in some manhwa the MC who get bullied always get bullied by all of their servants) but Aria here GOT POWER, if she tries something funny, obviously all the other will defend Aria, except for that Mille maid tho lol

Dex-chan lover
I hope they'll come back. There has been no sign for "This Girl is a Little Wild"...

Thank you "Saving your tooches since 2k19" for your hard work!!!!!! ❤️
Hopefully season 2 won't be long wait..............😶 Since so much of my favorite ones are on hiatus right now 😭
Once again many thank you!!!!!!!! ❤️❤️❤️❤️

Supporter
oh? this is the end?
a pretty unconventional stopping point. Nothing is concluded with lots of happenings just starting up, and there's also no *dramatic cliffhanger* either.

Dex-chan lover
@rkkn It seems to go like this fairly often with some of these longstrip ones lately. They aren't really ending a "season" they way that used to be, so much as just taking their break right in the middle of something. I suppose it all ends up the same eventually, but it's definitely lacking some of the things that lead to it using that term in the first place. I suppose it still sounds better than just abruptly entering hiatus, so that's why they're using the word season still?

im surprised that this didn't end off on a cliffhanger! but now i have to wait for s2 :(((

Users who are viewing this thread