The Villainess Turns the Hourglass - Vol. 1 Ch. 9

mem

Inb4 we learn that this is actually an infinite cycle where each sister has memories every second time

Dex-chan lover
Did she even had anything other than her looks in the first try?

Dex-chan lover
@mem
Unless something is changed in the webtoon, Aria's the only one with past memories.
@mahtan
Past Aria only relied on her looks the 1st time, which failed in the end. Hence her very (inwardly) ruthless vengeance outlook on life this time around.

Double-page supporter
@mem
That . . . would actually be really interesting!! I would love to read something like that.

I really want to see more of Aria's mother and her relationship with her. I'm really liking Aria. She is different from other isekai Villainesses in that she isn't that clever but is using what she can based on what she knows. Her personality and looks are good and interesting. I like how her inner monologue is dissing everyone and looking down on them. She hasn't actually changed from her previous life in that regard and i feel like she is driving herself into a corner with the Prince but she seems damn cool when she is laying the groundwork to frame Mielle.
Tho I am a little disappointed that she is just using her teacher Sarah. I really thought she liked her. I want to believe this may change as I quite like her.
She's basically a bitch but this time is being sneaky about it. Loving this!!

Thank you for the chapters but that "avocado" caught me way off guard. I literally just stared at it for a full minute wondering what the fuck am I looking at lol

I see that this is the less juicy butt version of the chapter.
I liked the first version, it was funny to see where you guys could insert butts.

Fed-Kun's army
I mean she said it herself. The families "skyrocket" in society because they marry good wife's after they abandon trying to marry her because she has been abandoned by the count. So if she isn't abandoned by the count these families might not "skyrocket" either. Same with Sarah, the fact that she is close to the MC now might play a role in the future and make her less important in society so less important in the eyes of the mc too.

But I guess if the MC doesn't try to be close to Sarah and that she become important in society like she was in the previous future but that they aren't close it won't help the MC either. So I guess she might give it a try.

Users who are viewing this thread