The Villainess Turns the Hourglass - Vol. 2 Ch. 47

I jumped when I saw the chapter
Thank yoy for the update!!!!

Aaaack it’s finally reaching the height of the climax hnnggg

LMAO Aria slightly regretting her past actions now she knows. Though I wonder if she will also reveal herself and her plans too

Dex-chan lover
😬DUDE!!!! YOU GOTTA PUT A SPOILER TAG ON THAT NOT JUST ELIPSIS . . . 🤨

like this

@A1B1

Contributor
@BLoodyMacaron
I take it that you wish to be spoiled Mielle's end?
Why not both? You know, to rub it in like a villainess. First break 'em, then...

o know that her theory is true and he is indeed a royal but he IS the crown prince 😂😂😂😂😂 she is so shocked!

Fed-Kun's army
Poor Aria my girl just wants to survive and she gets very anxious when she thinks she has raised a major death flag... Hope that the prince can erasure here that he is in her favour

Fed-Kun's army
Aaaaaah yes.. It's funny how she finally realize she has been rude.. towards the one and only crown prince.. lol XD

And that's why we should never be rude just because we thought someone is lower.. 😅

@A1B1
Use spoiler tag please. With that long comment, someone is bound to read it accidentally even if they didn't thought of reading spoilers

Finaaaaally~ I hope she lets him in on her secret eventually too.

Thanks for the update!

Wait wot was the reveal now? I remember he reveals he is the crown prince to her in the school's opening ceremony, am I remembering wrong or the manwha changed it? Can anyone confirm for me?

@murakamichiaki wrong manhwa prolly. The setting on this story isn't a school or academy, mainly social circles, balls, secret meetings etc. Women don't go to school in this manhwa as well, they have tutors. See previous chaptees.

@MurakamiChiaki i think that in the school's opening ceremony it was revealed that aria was investor a? now i'm worried that i am confusing the timing of things too...

@unkogr0l they mean the inauguration of the school that's being discussed in this chapter, the one for commoners. aria will also be present there

@jouyato I’m usually not the person to say “What did i tell you”, so I’ll refrain from it. But next time, you should really wait a bit before judging lol no hate 😂

But I do understand your love for shittalking the rich. It do be satisfying to bash assholes in these stories, cause FLs never do it themselves for some reason

@MurakamiChiaki No, this is correct. He reveals his identity during this time. It is during the opening of the school that
Aria reveals to Asher and everyone that she is Investor A.

Users who are viewing this thread