The Villainess Turns the Hourglass - Vol. 2 Ch. 47

@DestinyFate honestly the plan wasnt the most financially lucrative for the noble men (theyre gonna be paying for the school investment, waiting a long time for the students to grow, then hiring the graduates and paying them salaries from their own pocket) which is fine bc ig the skilled workers make up for it. i mostly just hate the capitalist aspect of it where instead of serving and giving back to their community after graduation, most of these kids are expected to work for nobles who from what weve seen so far, mostly provide luxury goods and not basic needs and mostly target the nobles as their primary consumers instead of the commoners. idk thats just nitpicking tho the plan itself is whatever to me

I thank and apologies for earlier comment I made earlier, I had a hard time to understand the comment section on this, it was never my Ill intention to do so. So I thank the person that edited my comment and hopefully do it better when the next chapter comes

Aggregator gang
It's finally time!! And it's the 100th chapter! Wow. It's been a long and enjoyable ride here. 😆

Thank you so much! SYTS2K19!

Dex-chan lover
Oops sorry sole crown prince, your presence was so miniscule your entire existence was basically booted from my memory lol

Wow, he just tells her?! He really told her? I was thinking he'd never say and she'd need to figure it out on her own.

WOOOOO LET'S GOOO 🤣😂
I've always wanted to see this part from the novel in manhwa format. Glorious!

Fed-Kun's army
Naww the novel was ayt but why do they keep potraying her as some kid with a crush 😭😭

I haven't read the novel yet so this is an unfiltered opinion soo...

Since Asher revealed that his ability is passed down from the family, and aria says it's similar to hers, are we going to take the route that aria is actually a secret child of a royal family, like what happened to My fair footman?

because if it does take that route i might get disappointed since it would mean aria isn't a commoner after all, but oh well i hope it doesn't take that route, but if it does i hope the writer does it well~

Oh finally haha, they began to be honest to each other, that's what i'm waiting for. Come on reveal more><
Thanks for the update~♡

Fed-Kun's army
She Finally knows!!!! So does he know she is investor A? He doesn't, right? I'm wondering if she'll tell him in the next chapter.

@athyathyathy Well...

Kind of? Remember when Aria's mother said that a mysterious gentleman promised her take her as his wife? Thing is... he's the illegitimate son of a minor prince's wife from a different empire AFAIR. One thing that's important to the story is that these mysterious powers are limited only to royalty and triggers when they're in mortal danger. While it's said to be possible for commoners to get them, the effects aren't as strong.

Users who are viewing this thread