The Villainess Turns the Hourglass - Vol. 2 Ch. 47

@angellordemon

Its been a long time since i read the novel, but i think aria's father was a love child of a noble lady and a member of the royal family. or something. he fled to the neighboring kingdom. idk.

Ahhhhh... he finally told her. Thank god. I’m wondering if she’s going to tell him about her ability... I mean it’s not something you can really prove to someone, like only she would be the one to go back in time, right?

Been a while since I read the novel but... I think the dad is foreign nobility, and his mom (grandma) was taken by Asher’s ancestor (forget who exactly), while taken touched some kinda special pond for royals that is responsible for giving the powers... or something. Powers only manifest in their time of need and in a form that you require, that’s why not everyone has and powers are different. Aria’s dad is still looking for them and the mom will end up with him. There’s also a judge character who is a dad side relative and finds Aria to look a lot like her brother.

Binged from chapter 1, it's 6 am now but it was all worth it! Thank you so much for the update!!!

Users who are viewing this thread