The Villainess Turns the Hourglass - Vol. 2 Ch. 47

It's clear he likes her because she treats him like a normal person instead of bowing and scraping all the time, in addition to her intelligence and looks. I'm looking forward to how this develops.

Finally.... he tell her, his identity 🤣😤

I know right, that scene is what you guys waiting till now
meme-10.gif

To be honest I just can't with the Pinonua... I know it's silly but I always end up laughing at that name 🤣 (if there's a real Pinonua reading, please forgive me)

Group Leader
Finally!He introduced his true identity!! XD So funny see Aria's reaction hahahaha... Thank you for the translation, always love it ❤ Can't wait to see chapter 48;>

A new character in the cover means a potential for another second lead, and also means that there is no hope for Oscar’s comeback

Somehow Aria look so cute piss off 🥰

Also, the reveal is meh, but atleast they reference the tulip 🌷

Dex-chan lover
I can't help but think his school plans has some major issues in it's starting plans.
How is he going to convince the commoners to send their brightest and most likely biggest bread winners?
Assuming he gets them just how small is the class each year that he can afford to let them all do work for the scholarship money?
This is beyond just a huge investment he is asking for heck the investors depending on the size of the class may not even get skilled workers out of it.
So then it's a 2-5 year investment drain with the potential of zero return. Don't get me wrong this is a good idea and it will help in the country in the long run.
Just the initial hurdle is far higher than he seems to be implying and this is even assuming that all the students excel at their studies.
Not to mention since it's not him as the crown prince running it there may be nobles who try to ruin it.

@Lioslin
try not to worry too much over that since, from what I remember, everything with the school ran smoothly and wasn’t something Aria actually focused on until it was done. No big issues are caused by the school but it’s presence with help Aria later and help build her “saintly” image

Dex-chan lover
@Audrey_E_W
Yeah I figured it'd be fine because the author is acting like it will be. I'm just arguing that logically it has a lot more issues than the author thinks.

Users who are viewing this thread