The Villainess Turns the Hourglass - Vol. 2 Ch. 47

@Lancedark no worries! I love giving spoilers from time to time lol. Let me tell you something though...
Aria's revenge will be brutal. Seriously, she is a master puppeteer and I love that Asher is all in on her schemes. Power couple, I tell ya. They will play everybody. They even roped in the King from the nearby kingdom where Aria's father's side is of nobility. And Mielle is actually really stupid. Honestly, just...prepare to get infuriated by her in the future. I guess Aria was just so easy to set up in her past life due to her being clueless.

Dex-chan lover
HE FINALLY TOLD HER JESUS FUCKING CHRIST!!! All the misunderstandings bulit up has been so fucking frustrating to watch.

They look so good together! God I’ve missed them. So so happy that he finally revealed his true self to her! Their gonna become such a power couple!
And rule the kingdom amazingly!

Thank you for translating these two new chapters. I’m so so excited to read what happens next!
I hope the poisoning happens soon! I need more miserable Millie! 🤞🏻🤞🏻

Woo! She finally knows!

Although interesting...his explanation was simplified so now I'm curious on its full scope 🤔

Thanks for the chapter!!

Dex-chan lover
@Countable Between all the politics and the family rankings among the nobility, a duke family is the primary pool you might consider first for marriage prospects within the country if you're a prince or princess (I'm pretty sure that's the situation with the prince's current engagement), and unless that family was actually the rare dukedom that was raised to that level for achievements and such, the head of such a family not so long ago should have been a prince or princess themselves. Just not the one that got the crown.

They might be somewhere between first cousins to slightly more distantly related, but you do this kind of thing often enough over multiple generations and that gene pool is still gonna stagnate a lot. By comparison, perhaps a bastard child might actually bring some fresh blood from outside into the royal line for once.

ooooooooooooooooooooh YES YES YES

about time to reveal it

the dragging got too long i almost forgot it was a secret

Users who are viewing this thread