The Villainess Turns the Hourglass - Vol. 2 Ch. 47

Ohh I don't want her to start treating him diferently for now on, it's fun seeing them bickering

Ahhh I hope their dynamic doesn't change too much now that he's revealed himself. Was kinda hoping he would do that at the very last moment to get family too, would have been a great reaction 😂

Fed-Kun's army
a special family trait dsjklfjkjlas prince asher has a kekkei genkai im crying

Wait, so if that power can be inherited and the hourglass too. Does that mean their children could get both of their power??

Dex-chan lover
Eh? Nameless father? Aria's dad wasnt the count??? HUH????? A- ANYHOW-- ARIA IS LIKE OH SHITTTT XD

again, this trope of “royalty that introduces socioeconomic reforms from modern social states and everyone stands up and claps because literally no one ever thought that equality good” is so unnecessary. Like, you have an absolute monarchy, giving scholarships and equal opportunities to commoners is like shooting yourself in the foot.

as someone who has read the novel I would like to say that they are not related even if the power has the same origin (it will be better explained in history) : D

Dex-chan lover
Aria was quite cute this chapter. Smitten with him, really.

She reacted hilariously, both thinking of how much he admired her wit and in the misunderstanding finally being cleared up.
Also, HUZZAH, SHE'S FINALLY IN THE KNOW.

lmao at aria behaving like a normal teenager in love. I love this, she's finally relaxing a bit and having fun. uwu
ALSO FREAKING FINALLY HE HAS REVEALED HIMSELF

Double-page supporter
Bro..I thot the count was her dad? And that was the only reason he took her in along with her mom right? So why she say his dad is nameless like the dudes identity is unknown?

@ilikeanime @tomonoshi the count isn't her birth father. she was born from a previous relationship that her mother had in her past occupation and was adopted into the family. that's why mielle is technically younger than her (iirc from the novel)

Users who are viewing this thread