The Villainess Turns the Hourglass - Vol. 2 Ch. 49

I'm just enjoying that we're actually seeing a "Prince breaks his engagement" event actually being played out straight, but with enough logic/politics behind it to back up why and how it happened rather than being reduced to a pointless love triangle.

I love how these "nobles" think they act all "sophisticated" and call everyone trash when they use such lowly tactics. Pathetic really

I would have thought Mielle's head maid would have realised how bad their plant is by now, even if Mielle doesn't.

If our girl gets poisoned, y'all ain't gonna survive another day 😤

Thank you for the update!!! ^^

Interesting... its going a lot quicker than the light novel, but the author/artist is doing a good job making it seamless !

Dex-chan lover
Aria may be hopelessly in love with Asher, but that won’t stop her from gaining her status as the best Villainess!
And may even be titled to inherit foreign lands as well through her real father!

LMAOOO IS SHE ABOUT TO KILL SOMEONE WHILE BEING THAT OBVIOUS???? DUMBASS

thanks for the chapter!!!!

I hope that she can save her mother this time around. To think they did this to them in the past when they did nothing to disrupt their plans, now that she's actively rocking the boat... Whew boy this is gonna get ugly.

Their plans are too simple and stupid. I like the process of developing the relationship between Aria and Asher.

Wait this is bad, this is really bad. She is definitely related to the royal family. Asterope could be her cousin or some shit. Or even worse he could be her half-brother. Incest alert. Someone, please tell me who her father is or at least tell me her blood relation with Asterope.

Oh fuck oh fuck its the next episode
The climax omg
I think it’s the start of the climax? But ack i’m getting so excited!

@Shoko0505:
No blood relation, but there is a story reason for why Aria's ability follows the same rules as his. You are correct in thinking it would normally be exclusive to the royal family. Dunno if you still want to know her father, given this. If you do, I can also say that.

@Lizata:
Her father is the son of Marquis Piast from the neighbouring country. As for who exactly that is, long story, but someone from that side of the family will find her soon.

Dex-chan lover
I see that Veri has not long life ahead of her, unless she comes to the dark side with Aria 😎

Users who are viewing this thread